Chapter 47: I'm fine

"I'm fine" I say

"you sure? You look slightly pale." Edgar says walking over.

Huh...it seems like normal Edgar, 'dream Edgar' hadn't even talk to me since he found out my identity.

"I'm fine." He touched my face, and I sorta flinched just a bit.

"Look, I'm sorry, really."

"it's fine."

I've repeated the phrase 'I'm fine'  like 3 times.

"I just want to be alone for a while" I said removing her hand off my shoulder, for a split second, I swear his face was dark. But after I focused on his face a bit, it looked normal like always. 

What the heck?

but before I could ask any questions, he walks away with lance, giving me one last glance as he walked out the door.

Luke was now the only one left in the room with me.

"how...are you" His face shows gilt while he stands at the door.

"I'm fine..." apparently I'm patient enough to say this phrase a forth time.

This is all too weird. The so called 'dream' was too real, was that goddess actually real god? 

He walks over and sits on my bed while turning his head to face me.

"I'm sorry" He states suddenly

"Eh?" That was sudden

"Look, I over reacted with all the memories flooding into me, I was impulsive."

This is weird, compared with the 'dream' this seems more like something I'd want.

I didn't reply to him, I was deep in thought until I felt the a hand on my back.

"Go back to sleep, I'll be back later."

He lays me down while I'm still trying to come around to what was happening.

As he covers me with the blanket, I can't help but continue staring at him, it doesn't seem real....not at all.

Suddenly, out of no where, he leans over, connecting our lips and giving me a slight fright.

he stayed there for a while before breaking away and lingering his lips close to mine.

"Sorry...I'll do it right this time." he whispers.

He walks away, leaving me here still confused and shocked.

weird....

i....

didn't feel a thing.

I mean I remember the last time he kissed me I felt like I was melting....this time...it's like I was kissing a rock.

But retracing what I've been told, I've been out for a year....and apparently my 'baby' is gone.

This...no.

Something's defiantly wrong.

I got up, feeling my whole body wobble as I finally stood up.

First things first, lets see how the witch is doing. As weak as I was, I wasn't able to use magic, so I had to walk down to the dungeon by foot.....and weirdly, the guards didn't stop me.

Which made me very confused.

Arriving in front of her cage, it seems as though it's not a cage anymore, there's a luxurious bed, table and even a couch.