Chapter 32: Torn inbetween

Josephines POV:

It seems we have information of the witch. We have an old photograph of her, it seems she wasn't always a witch, something changed her.

 We have an old photograph of her, it seems she wasn't always a witch, something changed her

She looks like such a dark child.

But apparently she's over 300 years old now. Her name is Sierra Hell and she was once a noble from a fallen kingdom.

Currently she's located in-between the forest of our kingdom and the critalic Kingdom.

"It seems like it'll be hard to find her, we'll split into 2 groups and find her. When you find her, don't engage, come back to the meeting spot and we'll attack together." Edgar instructed.

The first group has: Edgar, Edgars knight, Felix, Felix's knight, Alex.

The second group: Luke, Selina, Amy, Lance and me.

Great, I'm with the guy that kissed me then left, A bitch that doesn't stop crying and a guy that spies on me for Edgar. The only good person is Amy.

I wore something simple since it was going to get ripped and torn since we'll be battling a high levelled witch that we nothing about

I wore something simple since it was going to get ripped and torn since we'll be battling a high levelled witch that we nothing about. I had my hair in a high pony tail, Amy had hers in a bun, and Selina had hers down. Why....WHY?! She's gonna regret it later.

We started walking around in the Forest, Amy and I leading while the other three followed. The forest on the Cristalics side had alot more vines, leaves and poisonous stuff, so we had to be careful, and as we walked we had to cut down what blocked us.

"OW!"

We heard a scream so we turned around and it was Selina, with tears already rolling down her eyes.

"What?" I asked with annoyance. I mean don't blame me. We've been walking around alot, it's sunny and hot, and I just naturally don't have patience.

"I-I scratched my leg *Hic* it hurts."

I looked at her leg.

Seriously

A bleeding scratch that isn't even 2cm long.