Chapter 30: "Protection is important London"

Short chapter ahead, this chapter is boring, I'm sorry but don't worry next chapter is going to be really interesting... :)

London POV

December 25th
Christmas.

Ahh, who doesn't love Christmas? Its an amazing opportunity to receive presents and give presents, it's a day to spread love.

We already went Christmas shopping and wrapped every single present up and placed it under the christmas tree yesterday.

For the first time, I'm not celebrating Christmas with my family, instead with my husband's family.

I was the first one to wake up, now we were just waiting for Noah.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" Noah shouted with his hands in the air.He swiftly made his way towards us.

"I'm so excited to open the presents!" April squealed.

"Me too. . ." Glancing at Shadow, I noticed he was already looking at me.
I was worried about what Shadow will think of his present I got for him.

"Shall we start?" Frank asked.

The whole family sat around the Christmas tree, all in a circle.

"I want all of you to open my present first!" April demanded, smiling.

"Okay." Shadow smiled, and we all grabbed April's gifts.

Without waiting any longer, I ripped the wrapping paper off and gasped.

"Oh my gosh! April thank you so much!" I leaned over and gave her a tight hug.
She had got me a Michael Kors handbag!

She got Shadow, Jett and Carter a pair of Jordans and Ralph lauren t-shirt, Sophie a designer dress, Frank a shirt, and finally Noah's present was a surprise apparently.

He didn't have a box. . .
Gross.

"Me next!" Carter shouted excitedly.

Like we did before, we grabbed Carter's gifts.

Mine was quite small, ripping the paper off again, he had got me an actual gold necklace with SL, on it, guessing it stands for Shadow and London. He got the same for Shadow but his was silver whilst mine was gold.

"Thank you Carter!" I smiled at him.

"No problem." He shrugged, smiling.

"Mine next!" Noah exclaimed.

I opened the box to reveal a Gucci purse. I gave Noah a quick thank you and a hug to show my appreciation.
Shadow opened his small gift to find a box of condoms.
"Fuck sake" Shadow groaned in annoyance. My cheek began to redden.
"Language Shadow!" Sophie warned
"Protection is important London." Noah nudged me.
I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Shut up. . ." I mumbled, everyone laughed.

"Lets Get mine over with." Jett muttered, dryly as usual.

Jett had given me True Religion trousers and a Hollister top.

"Thank you Jett." I said, smiling. I would have hugged him, but I have a feeling he wouldn't appreciate me touching him.

"We want to give ours." Frank and Sophie announced.

They had got me a dress from Dolce and Gabbana and Michael Kors watch.

"Oh my! This is too much!" I exclaimed, flabbergasted.

"Its fine London, it's Christmas! It's all about spreading love and giving." Sophie smiled.

"Thank you." I said, hugging both of them.

"Mine next!" I exclaimed, excited for their reactions.

I had got April and Sophie Louis Vuitton heels. Jett, Carter and Noah, a Gucci belt.
Frank, 2 pairs of Ralph Lauren shirts and finally Shadow a silver bracelet, with a secret messages inside.

"Thanks London!" They all said, hugging me.

Shadow wore the bracelet straight away, I don't think he noticed the message.

I had asked the store to put a secret message, saying:
I want to be Mrs Winter's forever.

I was extremely worried about how he is going to react.
So I would prefer him to look at the message when he's alone.

"Finally, Shadow's gifts." Sophie sighed, smiling.

We all grabbed the final gift.
I was so excited to see what Shadow got me.

Slowly unwrapping the present, a gasp escaped my lips.

"Shadow! It's so beautiful. . ." I notice Shadow blush slightly.

"Is Shadow-bear blushing?" Noah teased.

"Shut the fuck up." He growled.

"Shadow, language." Sophie warned again, giving him a stern look.

He given me a gold charm bracelet.
It was already full of charms, there was a key, infinity, 3 flowers which have different meanings. Innocence, intelligence and beauty.
There were more charms, the letters SL and finally a locket, with our wedding picture inside.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled, before putting the bracelet on.

"It's fine." He muttered, still a bit angry at Noah.

We all put our presents away and sat down and had breakfast together.

"We are throwing a New Year's Eve party!" Carter announced.

What do you think?
i know this chapter was boring and shit but it was just a fillers chapter.
I hope you still enjoyed it.
love you guys, thanks for the amazing comments and reading
My goal: 200k
Next update: Next week

xox