Chapter 38: "Your MINE and I think it's time I proved it"

Thank you @dinosaur3214 for the cover, I love it so much therefore this chapter is dedicated to you xx

P.s. You guys can send me covers anytime you want, I'll post it up in the next chapter and dedicate that chapter to you.

London POV

Nervous. Anxious. Stressed. Worried.

All those words don't add up to how I was feeling right now, all those words were an understatement to how I was feeling right now.

Currently, the whole gang was waiting for Daniel's arrival.

Not only is he Shadow's partner gang, he is also a Jett's best friend. Let me repeat myself JETT WYATT BEST FRIEND. One of the only people Jett cares about! Therefore, I obviously want to make a good impression.

"Stop stressing out sweetie" Sophie said.

"I can't help it, what if he doesn't like me?" oh god! That would be horrible.

"He will love you" Sophie reassured.

"How do you know that?" I asked whilst straightening my black and white summer dress out.

"I just do" She smiled, her smile slightly calmed my racing heart, at the same time I couldn't help but smile back.

"But-" "If you don't shut up, I will seal your mouth shut, Literally" Shadow warned whilst glaring at me.

"I'll help you with that" Jett, also was glaring at me.

"Sorry, " I mumbled.

"I can see them coming!" Carter shouted.

All our heads jerked up, just when a Range Rovers came to a halt, in front of us.

The door open to reveal a man, wearing a tight maroon shirt with a grey blazer on top, black skinny jeans and combat boots. Who I think is Daniel. He had piercing blue eyes, long lashes framing his chiseled face. His hair was gelled to perfection; he was quite built and was around 6ft. Then 2 other guys stepped out who were definitely twins, both had on a tight white shirt and skinny jeans. They had brown shoulder length hair, one of them had green eyes whilst the other had brown and they were around Carter's height and Daniel build. Shadow did tell me this morning that there will be twins coming and their names are Elijah and Isaac, so I'm guessing that's them.

"Is that it?" Shadow asked.

"No, I also brought my best friend along" Who I think is Daniel, said.

Daniel stepped to the side so his best friend can step out the car.

My heart began to race when I caught a glimpse of him, it can't be him, no way! My heart dropped to my stomach when he made eye contact with me.

He's changed, he had a 5 o'clock shadow growing, his hair looked like he ran his hands through it a number of times. He's gained a bit of muscles since the last time I saw him and grew an inch or two taller, but his chocolate, brown eyes and pouty pink lips still remained the same. My stomach began to flutter the closer he walked towards us.

Before he could say a word, Shadow did the man hug with Daniel before introducing me.

"Daniel, this is my wife London Pierce" Shadow wrapped an arm around me.

"You two make such a cute couple" Daniel smiled.

"T-t-thank you" Damn it! Why did I have to stutter, Shadow looked at me weirdly before smiling at me but can you blame me, I can literally feel his gaze burn holes.

"Jett!" "Daniel!" they both shouted before hugging each other.

"It's been a long time," Jett said