Chapter 33: "I HATE YOU"

OMG I REACHED 200K, i already reached my new year resolution goal, ahhhhh, thank you soo much xx

Hope you like this chapter, play the song...Russian Roulette- Rihanna.

London POV

He calmly takes a step back and points to the chair, indicating for me to sit down.

"Are we going to have a meeting?" I couldn't help but ask excitedly, at least I'm not going to die.

"No." He snaps.
I quickly walked towards the chair and sat down but kept my eyes on him.
He walked towards the door and locked it, before making his way around the table and to his office chair.

Looking down at my shaky hands, I hear him open up a drawer and close it

Oh god, please don't let me die.
I'm still young, I promise I won't slap him again.

Too afraid to look at him, I kept my eyes on my hands.
A click sound echoed through the room, jerking my head up immediately, and a gasp escaped my lips.

"OH MY GOD!" He had a fucking gun in his hand!

Pushing the stool to one side, I sprinted towards the door but Shadow was way too fast.
He was already behind me, his minty breath fanning the back of my neck.
He had one hand on the door and one hand holding me still.

I was beginning to think he's a vampire, since he's so fast and strong.

"Where do you think your going, wife?" He mocked.
I turned around to face him. His lips were curled into a wicked smirk.

"C-c-mon Shadow, t-t-there's no reason t-to use a gun, you can s-s-slap me, b-beat me whatever but lets not use a g-gun." I tried reaching for the gun but he had already moved it further away from me.

Without sparing a second, he had turned me around and pinned my hands above my head using one hand and held the gun with the other.

"I warned you. . ." He muttered lowly, before sliding the gun down my forehead, nose and lips.
Using the gun, he played with my lips, sliding the gun left, right, left, right then up, down.

He could probably hear my heartbeat, it was beating so fast.
I think I'm going to pass out any minute. He warned me, god I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm only 19!
I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye , please god, someone help me.

Someone usually interrupts us, why isn't anyone interrupting us now?!

He slid the gun down my face once again, this time I couldn't stop the small gasp that escaped my lips.

What happened to him? Is this his true side?

"Please," I whispered, "please don't kill me. . ."
I squeezed my eyes shut.

I never even got to experience life fully, I haven't even watched 50 Shades of Grey or Magic Mike 2 in cinema yet, or became a bridesmaid.
I haven't even seen my brothers get married, I haven't lost my virginity or have children, oh god!
Most importantly I haven't even been to DisneyLand in Florida!

"Like I said, I warned you." He whispered lowly

I felt the gun trail down my neck to my chest, slowly he slid the gun to the left side of my chest, right on top of my beating heart.

NO NO NO! Shadow please don't do this! Please... Oh my god, I'm going to die.

I tried wiggling my hands out of his grip but he was too strong.
Ergh why can't I be a werewolf, then I would of been strong and if I would of bite him, he would of turned into an old vampire! God, I have been watching too much Wizards of Waverly Place.

I was slowly losing hope.

"Please." I whisper once more, hoping - no, praying he will change his mind.

"Sorry." He said before pulling the trigger.

I felt my body freeze under me, I had no control over my body, everything turned jello.

Gradually opening my eyes, I noticed there was no blood, none at all.
I felt him let go of me and once again take a calm step back.
Lifting my weak hands, with the little energy I had left, I placed it on top of my heart, it was beating normally, well normally fast.

He was pranking me.

"YOU WERE PRANKING ME?!" I shouted.

He burst out laughing, clutching his stomach, he had tears rolling down his face.

Never have I ever felt this angry in my whole life.

I have never felt this angry or upset over something, not even for my mother's death.
I hadn't realized I was beating his chest, punching it, slapping it, any way to cause him pain for the pain he caused me or any way to release my anger.

A tear rolled down my face, then another, then another, until I was sobbing.
This is the third time I've faced death.
How can he do that after Mexico, how dare he? More tears rolled down my face.

He finally stopped laughing and glanced down at me, he was first shocked when he noticed I was crying then his face softened.

"London?" He tried calling out.

"I HATE YOU!" I repeated over and over again, still banging on his chest.
He grabbed both my arms gently, as I carried on sobbing.

"Oh shit London. . ." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him "I'm so sorry."

"I HATE YOU!" I sobbed.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, i-i-i just wanted to s-s-scare you lightly."
Instead of answering, I just cried harder, I couldn't help it, I thought I was going to die!

Shadow pulled me to his warm chest.
Locking his arms around me, in a warm, loving embrace.

"I'm so sorry London. . ." He spoke softly in my ear.

"You're an ars." I whispered back before wrapping my own arms around his waist.
I cuddled deeper into his chest.

"I hate seeing you cry." He kissed my forehead.

What do you guys think?

Did you expect that? It was a mixture of romance and action, kind off, well i tried.

I really want to know what you guys think of this chapter, so please comment.

Wasn't the ending romantic though? :D

My book is coming nearer and nearer to the end, nooo i love this book and you guys way too much to end it and I've already planned out all the chapter till chapter 40 then i'm going to end the book but the ending is going to take up 3-5 chapters, so I'm excited, those chapters will need a lot of hard work!!!

STRESSED.STRESSED. I really want to make sure the ending is good :)

You guys are motivating me so much to update, love you all, even the haters, how you going to write a book without hater? ;) :'D

Anyway vote&comment&follow me!!!

xxx