Chapter 4: 'Man the fuck up'

London POV:

I sat on the bed, massaging my swollen feet. You may be wondering why I was massaging my feet. Well let's just say I was dragged around the shopping mall by Sophie and April, for hours, looking for one dress.

However the torture doesn't end there. I was then dragged to a salon, where I was given a bikini wax.

A bikini wax is when they wax every inch of your body. My poor body aches every time I moved, and I probably lost so much weight, due to the numerous amount of dresses and heels I tried on.

We eventually did end up finding an outfit.

It was a simple, but elegant, red dress. It looked quite nice on me.

Even though they both wanted an over the top dress, they finally agreed with the dress I had on.

I tried standing up, but ended up doubling over in pain. It felt like every part of my body was on fire, and the worst thing is, it was my first time ever getting a bikini wax.

I couldn't help but moan in pain.

"I'm never doing this ever in my life again." I promised myself.

From now on I'm sticking to shaving, it's less painful and also very cheap.

"Are you alright?"

I twisted my head to the side, so I could get a better view of him, causing my bangs to fall over and cover half of my face.

There stood Shadow in nothing but a towel, which may I add, was hanging dangerously low. Droplets of water dripping down his wet skin. Gradually sliding down his six pack, and splashing on to the floor. His hair was tousled, like he ran his hand through it, numerous times. My hands were aching to run them along his soft hair.

His arms were crossed, making his muscles look even bigger.

His beautiful emerald eyes stared at me with a glint of amusement. His dark long eyelashes framing his eyes perfectly, his cheekbones shined, whilst his pink, kissable lips formed into a smirk.

"Done checking me out?" He asked cockily. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. Thank god my hair was hiding my face, or that would have been even more embarrassing.

"I wasn't checking you out." I lied.

"Like what you see?" He winked, ignoring my comment. I've never seen him so playful before, I like this new side of him. It was better than his bipolar side.

"Nah, I've seen better." I lied again.

I saw his eyes darken and his hands clench and unclench. I knew i was pushing his buttons but enjoyed watching him get all worked up. He took a deep breath, and looked at me and then at my clothes in confusion.

"You do know we're getting engaged today, in like four hours?" He asked slowly, as if he was speaking to child.

"Yes, and your point is?" I replied, annoyed, standing up straight.

"You're still in your joggers." I looked down at my clothes and then it hit me.

"Oh gosh!" I hadn't even realized the time, I needed to get ready now!

"Your welcome." He grumbled, rolling his eyes.

I ran to April's room, carrying my bag which contained my dress and heels. Once I reached her door, I started pounding on it rapidly.

"Calm down." She opened the door, and looked at me and then my bag.

"Lets get you ready." She opened the door a bit wider so I can get in. It was then I noticed she was dressed already. She looked amazing.