Chapter 23: "Anytime bebé "

Romeo on the side>> he's so hot! and his accent.. ergh...i think i just died and came back alive.. if you want to see him shirtless then click on the external link.. trust me its worth it also short chapter

London POV

We arrived at the airport in a few minutes and got on the plane without any interruptions or problems.
The whole way through, we had a conversation going.

Surprisingly, I actually got along with Shadow.
If I weren't forcefully married to him or had feelings for him and we met for the first time, we actually could've been friends.

The plane was extremely long. But luckily we got to go first class, thanks to Sophie.
I've been first class once in my life, with my dad to Germany, but that's only because i don't travel a lot. Shadow slept through the whole ride, whilst I just watched movies.

We arrived in Mexico around 4 in the afternoon, so it was just beginning to cool down - although it was hot as hell still!

There was a car waiting for us, outside the airport.
The driver opened the door for Shadow and I, then drove us to the hotel. I had no clue where we were staying, neither did Shadow.

"Im so tired. . ." Shadow yawned, still dazed from the nap.

"Me too." I agreed.

We arrived at the hotel around 4:30.

To say it was beautiful was an understatement!
It was absolutely gorgeous. It was huge, to start off with. It had a water fountain at the front, with loads of lights around the entrance, and it had red carpeting , leading to the entrance.

We entered the hotel together.
A few men that were standing at the front got our luggage for us. Shadow got our keys, whilst I stood there, gawking at the hotel. They treated us like we're some celebrity, it's amazing!

I've never really stayed in such a beautiful hotel, it was honestly mesmerising.

"Let me guess, you've never stayed in a five star hotel?" He smiled, amused at my face.

"Yep, its just so. . .wow! " I laughed.

"Wait until you see our room." Shadow winked.

"Our?!" I exclaimed. Ugh! And to think I was getting a break from him.

"Duhh, did you really think my mum was going to book us separate rooms?" He laughed.

I just nodded.

"It's not like you haven't slept with me before." His smirk grew wider, and I quickly turned my head so he won't see me blush.

"Lets go." He had already started walking without me, ars-hole.

Quickly I began chasing him, not watching where I was going.

Suddenly, I bumped into something hard, causing me to fall on to the ground.

"Desculpe." A manly voice said, whilst I mumbled a quick sorry.

Looking up, I couldn't help but check him out.
Damn, I must admit - he's hot. With his dark brown hair, which had been styled up, his grey with a tinge of brown eyes, sparkled in amusement, his soft pink lips in a welcoming smile, he wore a denim button up shirt, which hugged his muscular body, black trousers and black nike shoes.

He was hot - but not as hot as Shadow.

"Done checking me out?" He asked in his strong Spanish accent.

I felt myself blush crimson.
He reached his hand forward for me to use, placing my small hands on his large ones, he helped me up.

"Thanks." I said, giving him a quick smile.

"Anytime bebé." He said, whilst pulling my hand forward, causing me to slightly jerk forward.
He placed a gentle kiss on my hand, making me turn tomato.

"Once again, sorry for bumping into you bebé." He nodded his head, smiling.

"It's fine. It was my fault anyway I wasn't watching where I was going." I chuckled slightly, knowing Shadow wouldn't approve.

"No really, it was my fault." Could he get any nicer?

"Are you from the UK?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"What's your name?" He asked.

"London." I smiled.

He placed another kiss on my hand,
"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you."

"Thanks, what's your's?"

"R-"

"London! Are you coming?!" Shadow snapped.

"We should hang out sometime." He offered.

"Yeah we should, but I'm only staying here for 4 days though. . ." I frowned, I really did like this guy!

"Look, here's my number. I live near here, call me anytime you wanna hang out bebé" He said, before glancing at Shadow then walking away.

Turning around, I quickly made my way to an angry looking Shadow.
Wonder what crawled up his ars and died. . .

What do you think?

So who's the new guy? why's Shadow angry?

By the way she doesn't like the Spanish dude in that way and anyone who wants to know what bebé means: baby

Anyway vote&comment&follow me!!

new chapter next week