Authors note- Clear the air

Many people are confused about a few things in my book, so I wanted to clear the air.
Sometimes I forget a few things I wrote in the previous chapters and write something else.
So let's begin...

1. Shadows eyes are green and London's are brown.
2. London forgave shadow quickly, when he cheated on her because she feels that since the marriage isn't real and they aren't in love, she shouldn't be angry at him- this is how London's character is.
3. I will have a few mistakes in my book but I'm editing it slowly, therefore it will take time, so be please be patient with me..thank you.
4. Carter is Luke Hemmings, since a lot of people were asking, you can take a look at the character list and see who plays who.
5. I've noticed I did my calculation wrong for how many months pregnant Blair is, I've done my calculation again and came to a conclusion that on her marriage she is indeed 4 months pregnant but in the recent chapter she's 5 months pregnant. Sorry about that.
5. When they went Mexico, they were suppose to stay there for four days.

Those are the only ones, I've seen a lot of people ask me about but if you do have a question, just type it in the comment section and I promise you, I will reply to every single question.
I wanted to say thank you once again for the Amazing comments and for the votes. I will try and update this weekend.

Anyway
Vote&comment&follow me!!
Xxx