Chapter 28: "Your cute when your angry"

London POV

The three days flew by fast.
Blair's wedding was only in a few hours, and we had to be there at exactly 11am since that's the only time the priest is available.

All of us had already gotten ready. We all had the same look.
Blair likes it when we're natural, so we only had on a bit of foundation and red lipstick, our hairs were curled and left out.

The boys were already at the church except Shadow, because he had to get the gift we were going to give them.
We got Chuck a silver bracelet with a B on it and Blair a gold one with C on it.
We also grabbed a few baby boy things - since we found out yesterday they're having a boy.

Right now we were just waiting for Blair.

Suddenly, the doors swung open, to reveal a beautiful bride.

She looked absolutely gorgeous.
She wore a traditional white dress.
Which was tight around waist then flowed out, you can see her small baby bump.

The dress was ruffled at the end, with a big bow on the waist.
She wore a silver diamond necklace and a silver tiara. Her hair was moused and curled, left out naturally.
Overall she looked amazing. (on the side) looked just like bella from beauty and the beast.

"How do I look?" She asked, smiling nervously.

"Absolutely beautiful!" I walked towards her and hugged her.

"Don't worry, you look amazing." I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Her and Nazzie had a bit of an emotional moment, then April and Sophie hugged her and wished her good luck.

"We need to get going or we're going to be late." Sophie said.

Blair and Nazzie's parents had died a few years ago in a car accident. So Blair had to look after Nazzie. Thankfully Blair had a job when her parents past away;
We were always there for eachother.

"Yeah." She said, fiddling with her dress.
It was obvious she was nervous.

"You're going to be fine." Sophie reassured.

We all hopped in the limo and made our way to the church.

We arrived there at around 10:40am.
Chuck and Blair wanted to keep their wedding private, so there wasn't a lot of people and everyone there knew each other.
We also found out Chuck has a sister, Tessa.

The boys looked handsome. They all wore black suits, white shirts and red bowties, matching our dresses.
But Shadow, my dad and my brothers weren't even there.

I made my way towards Carter.
"Do you know where Shadow or my family are?" I asked, looking around for them.

"We have no clue, we called them like a 100 times." Carter said, worriedly.

"They didn't answer. . .again." Noah said anxiously, walking towards us.

We saw the priest enter the church.
"Are you all ready?" He asked, smiling.

"But Shadow and none of my family haven't arrived yet." I frowned.

"Yeah, I can't start without them. They're practically family." Blair frowned as well, holding onto Nazzie's arm.

"I'm sorry Blair, but this is the only time I'm free." The priest apologized.

"Chuck said not to start 'till they arrive." Jett announced.

"Its fine. I know Shadow would hate it if he found out the wedding was cancelled because of him." Sophie smiled reassuringly, squeezing Blair's shoulder.