Chapter 35: "I will pray for you ma'am"

Sophie on the side>>

London POV

"This is all your fault!" i squeezed closer to shadow, can you blame me? we were surrounded by guys, huge guys, with tattoos all over them, piercing in every visible part of there skin and we were surrounded by women's who look like men, well I think there women's.
I look and feel so out of place, whilst shadows sitting so casually with his feet up, like he was used to this.
"This isn't my fault, YOU fell into the water and grabbed ME for no reason" he emphasised the 'you' and 'me'.
"If you would of watched where you were turning, then we wouldn't be here!"
"Well if you would of watched where you were standing, we wouldn't be here!" he mocked.
"I'm too young to be arrested" I cried
"Shut up, there not going to arrest you for swimming in a fountain you idiot" he laughed
"There not?"
"No, there going to get someone to bail us out and there going to give us a £100 fine" he shrugged.
"How do you know this?"
"Have u forgotten I'm a gang leader" he whispered gang leader.
"And that I live with a bunch of idiots" he was referring to Carter and Noah.
"Oh"
"London and Shadow Winters, your free" the same police officer who arrested us,
opened the bars for us.

There stood, in front of the officer, an angry Sophie and an annoyed Carter, both dressed in there pj and there hairs looked like they just woke up from bed.
"Heey" me and shadow said in unison.
"Hey, hey that's all you both have to say for yourselves!" Sophie frowned, whilst crossing her arms in front of her chest.
"We had to drive all the way to the police station to bail you two for swimming in a fountain, how old do you think you are?! I expected more from you two!" She shouted.
"How annoyed and angry do you think we felt, when we had to wake up at 12 o'clock to bail two adults for swimming in a fountain?! a bloody fountain!"
"Really angry" me and shadow muttered, I honestly felt like a 5 year old.
"Why were you two swimming in a fountain anyway?" Carter frowned.
"Yeah, why? I would expect Carter and Noah to do something like this not you two" Sophie asked with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm right here" Carter raised a hand.
"I know" Sophie snapped, he just raised his hand in surrender and muttered a sorry.
"He pushed me"
"She pulled me" Me and shadow said at the same time.
"I never pushed you!" shadow shouted at me
Placing my hands on my hips, whilst turning around to look at him.
"Yes you did!"
"You fell and you pulled me!" he lied.
"Lier,lier pants on fire!" I pointed "actually my pants aren't on fire and your the lier!" he smirked, thinking he out smartened me.
"Haha funny, can someone give me some match sticks?"
"Don't you even try" shadow warned
"Why what you gonna do about it?!" I challenged
"BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP!" Sophie shouted, instantly shutting me and shadow up.
"Sorry" me,shadow and Carter whispered.
"Why are you apologising?" shadow asked Carter in a whispered tone.
"I don't know, she just scares me" he whispered back.
"Both of you, act your age!" she demanded, we immediately stood up straight and followed behind her in silence.
No joke, she scares the living shit out of me!
This is all Shadow fault, just when I turned around to glare at him, he did too.
Sophie walked to the officer, who had a piece of paper and pen, for her to sign.
"Thank god your here, they wouldn't stop fighting, there like an old married couple!" the officer sighed whilst me and shadow glared at him.
"They are married" Carter informed him.
The officer turned to Sophie and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"I will pray for you ma'am" he said sincerely
"Please do" she cried, before smiling weakly at him and taking us to her car.
"When we get home, shadow you will be sleeping in the guest room, I'm splitting you both up so you can think about your actions and how they affected everyone." Sophie explained, while keeping her eyes on the road since she was driving.

Am i actually 19? Because I literally feel like a 5 year old, who got in trouble at school for pulling someone's hair.

Once we got home, Sophie kept her word and spilt me and shadow up.
She waited outside till she saw both of us enter our rooms.
"Good night" she said to both of us
"good night" I said before closing the door.

Leaning against the door, I couldn't help but chuckle.
Today was actually funny.

What do you think?
This chapter was More of a funny chapter but I promise next chapter is interesting.
I updated early because you guys are fabulous and I'm going to be busy this weekend but if I have time, I might update again ;) depending on the amount of comments and votes i get :) sooo start
VOTING&COMMENTING&FOLLOW ME!!
Xxx