Chapter 6 - "Stay away from him his bad news"

Pic of her in her dress >>>>

London POV

Giving me one more look, he walked out the door, making sure to slam the door.
Well, someone's PMSing.

"You did well." Jett nodded, he walked to the door with me right beside him.

"Is Jett Wyatt complimenting me?" He simply gave me a flat look.
Why can't this guy not be angry for once?

Jett went to his room and I went into mine. I walked straight into my bathroom, stripped down and stepped in the shower.

I wrapped my towel around me, and stepped out the room, about to walk to the closet when a voice said,

"Finally, you're done!"

"AHHHHH!" I saw April put her hands to her ears, trying to block my scream.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I said, clutching my towel.

"Sorry. . ." She muttered.

"Anyway, you've got to get ready for the party. I got your dress and everything."

I nodded, before walking into the closet and putting my undergarments and robe on, then stepped out.
I walked toward the seat, and sat down waiting for the torture to begin...

40 Minutes Later

"And...done!" April said, focusing on my lips.
She pulled the lipstick away from my lips, and admired her work..

"Finally." I sighed, standing up.

"Go put the dress on! Then show me!" She said, jumping up and down like a 5 year old.
Jheez, this girl is way to hyper for her own good.

I walked into the bathroom, and slipped on the dress.
I spun around, and glanced at myself in the mirror.

I didn't look bad, good job April.

She had straightened my hair and left it out, she then put on a soft pink blush with a bright red lipstick, and added a thin layer of eyeliner, mascara and a natural smokey eye.

For the dress, she decided on a black one.
It reached my mid thigh, and it was tight, hugging all my curves.
It was lacey so underneath they had stitched a silky nude kind of colour fabric, matching my skin tone.
There was little slits near my shoulder, showing a bit of skin.
She matched my dress with black, high heels.

I stepped out to hear April squeal.

"You look sooo gorgeous!" She exclaimed, hugging me.

"Thank you." I smiled, hugging her back.
I felt gorgeous. I just hope Shadow doesn't ruin my mood this time.

"Shadow is waiting for you downstairs." She winked.
I responded with a eye roll.
Why is he always on my mind anyway?

I walked down the stairs, with April trailing behind me.

"Wow! You look good London." Carter smiled.

"Thanks!" I returned the smile.

I didn't notice Shadow standing near the door, staring at me.
I must say, he looked good with his tight, white, button-down shirt hugging his body, showing off his muscles.
He had 2 buttons opened, giving us a glimpse of his Greek-like body.
He wore a black suit jacket, making him look professional, he had a thin black tie around his neck, and black dress pants and shoes.
His stunning chocolate eyes racked my body, making me self conscious once again. Damn it, I shouldn't let him effect me so much.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah" I responded. I began picking imaginary lint off my dress to avoid eye-contact.