Chapter 16: "You excited to go home?"

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update last weeks, I've honestly been busy but I wanted a chapter up, so I wrote this on my phone so there may be mistakes and my half term has started so I will probably update a few chapters.This chapter I'm not really proud of but I still needed to update so here you go..

London POV

The wedding flew by extremely quick.
I never saw chuck or Blair after the dance, since I decided to leave them alone, then when they're ready they can tell me what's going on.

After their dance everyone began dancing.
I was mainly with my brothers, Nazzie, Sophie and April; since my lovely husband decided to go off and talk to his business friends and not spend time with his family.
We took a few photos and that was about it, but I had an amazing time.

If only the wedding was real.

Right now, Shadow and I were walking to our room silently since we both just arrived home.

All throughout the wedding, friends were asking, "You excited to go home?".
They must have been crazy if they think I'm having sex with Shadow!

No way am I giving up my virginity to him, that wasn't part of the deal!

"Don't worry, I already spoke to my mom and told her we aren't going to do anything yet, since you're not ready." Shadow explained, yawning while doing so.

Thank gosh!

"Oh thanks." I mumbled, ruffling up my dress awkwardly.

Once we arrived at our room, shadow opened the door for me surprisingly! we both walked in and for some reason the lights were switched off

"What the hell?" Shadow muttered, before walking to the lights.
He flipped the switch on and off. Nothing. Suddenly we both heard shuffling and the door being locked.
This time it was my turn;
"What the hell?" I asked, turning to face the door.

"What's going on?" I asked Shadow worriedly.

I couldn't' help but be concerned, considering the fact the I'm locked in a bedroom with the most vicious gang leader.

"This is my mother's plan, for fuck sake." He grumbled, pulling on his hair.

I tried taking a step forward but felt something stop me, looking down I saw what seemed like a switch. I hesitantly bent down and flipped it on. Suddenly the room lit with dim lights, exposing the bed with red roses scattered all over it. There was lingerie folded neatly on the nightstand next to the bed.

"What the fuck!" Shadow growled.

I felt myself blush, this is probably the most awkward situation I've ever been in.

I glanced up and Shadow to see his cheeks were tinted pink as well.

"Ha. . ." I fake - laughed, at an attempt to break the awkwardness.

"I'm going to have a shower." He just glanced down at me and shook his head, then walked to the bed and pushed off the roses.

Quickly I walked to the bathroom and slowly undid my dress, making sure to be careful with it.
Once I took it off, I put it on the side.
Taking my undergarments off I stepped in the shower.

After about ten minutes I was done.

I stepped out the shower and got a towel from the rack on the wall. I wrapped it around my body and grabbed a second one for my hair. I glanced around the bathroom, to find that my clothes weren't there. Oh no! Could this day get any worse?
Oh god, just the thought of running into Shadow. . .

I slowly opened the door. Sticking my head out, I scanned the room, hoping Shadow would have found a way to pick the lock or something.

But of course, luck is never on my side.

"Err..shadow?" His head snapped towards my direction,
"What?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Please could you pass me my clothes?" I batted my lashes.

"What do you mean? We're married now. Just come out here and get them yourself." He smirked. Is he taking the piss? Someone help me.

"Please Shadow! I'm naked and cold!" I begged.

"Really?" His smirk grew bigger, maybe i shouldn't of mentioned i was naked.

"I can warm you up." I mentally rolled my eyes, not wanting to piss him off.

"Please, can you pass my outfit?" I begged, literally.

"I like to hear you beg, but no," He said, before climbing out of the bed and walking out to the balcony.

Without wasting any time, I looked left then right before running to where the clothes were. I quickly ran and grabbed them.

I turned around, only to bump into someone.
Just before I was about to fall, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and bring me up, so we were chest to chest. Literally, the towel was the only thing stopping our skins from touching. Gradually, I raised my eyes until they locked with his gorgeous green ones. I felt the towel that was keeping my hair dry, undo and fall to the ground.

A shiver to ran along my spine. His tempting pink lips formed a smirk, probably happy with the effect he has on me. He slowly lifted his hand, and brushed back the loose strand of hair in my face.

"Please let go of me." I demanded, trying to pull away from him.

"That's rude, I just saved your life and that's how you thank me?" He joked.

"I don't need to thank you." I snapped, irritated with the effect he was on me.
He's in control now.

"You do know if I let go of you, your towel will let go of you too, right?" He winked.

"D-d-don't let go of me." I pleaded, pushing myself flush against him.

"Did I actually hear right, is London begging for me to not let go of her? You should know, I hate clingy girls." He smirked.

Jerk.

"Just let me go Shadow, and please don't look." I demanded. He's pissing me off and i'm literally at my peak.

"I knew you wanted me, just not this badly." He taunted.

"Let go of me shadow now!" I shouted.

I felt my towel loosen when he let go. My heart was beating twice the speed, just as I tried to grab the other end of the towel, it fell.

Suddenly I felt something cover me. Looking up, Shadow was wrapping what seemed like a blanket around me.
Just when he wrapped it, the towel fell.
I clutched the blanket like my life depended on it.

"Thank you, Shadow. . ." I said, glancing up at him.

He didn't respond, instead he stepped closer, to the point that I felt his minty breath fanning my face.

"Next time, don't forget your clothes." He warned, and reached over and tied the blanket above my my chest.

I nodded my head, speechless.

"You can thank me later." He smiled and backed away, giving me space to sprint to the bathroom.

What just happened?

So What do you think?

Did anyone expect that?

Did you like this side of shadow, should I make him more like this, next chapter is one of the chapter I've been waiting to write!

I've decided that I'm going to have around 35-40 chapters in this book, most prob 40.

What do you guys think of the book so far?

Hope you liked it

Xox