Chapter 17: "Are you scared?"

London POV

I woke up to warm sunlight streaming into my room. Opening my eyes, I allowed them to adjust to the sunlight. I rolled over and stretched my arm out, to find that the bed was empty.
Suddenly memories came rushing back from last night, how Shadow and I ended up falling asleep together.

I slowly stood and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly showered and changed into my tracksuit.

Glancing around the the bedroom, I realized there was absolutely nothing to do. No one was home, I wasn't hungry, nothing good was on T.V at this hour; Absolute boredom.

I spotted my bag sitting in a corner, that's when I remembered I packed all my things from University. Including my sketch pad, colour pencils, paint and brushes.
Everything I needed for art.

I opened my bag and pulled out a sketchbook, and color pencils. I decided on drawing instead of painting, less messy. I sat down, with my sketchbook in my lap and closed my eyes. Then I opened them and did what I do best; draw.

1 hour later....

I suddenly heard the door open and close behind me. With even turning around, I could tell it was Shadow. I simply ignored him and carried on coloring.

"Wow, that's amazing!" He praised, sitting down next to me.

Coloring in the last part, I was finally done.

"Thank you." I said, looking down at my work. I had drawn two green eyes.

"Those eyes look familiar. . ." He said.

"Yeah, they kind do, don't they?" I looked at my work then looked at him. Doing a double take, I realized I had drawn his eyes.

"Wait are those my-" I quickly interrupted him.
"NO they aren't!" I lied.

"Yes they are!" He laughed, doubling over.

Dammit London, why couldn't you have drawn something else?

I quickly shut my sketchbook and shoved it into my bag.

Unexpectedly, the girls barged through the door.
"Shadow can we all go to the beach?" April asked.

He shrugged and then glanced at my red face, "You wanna go London?"

"I don't mind.." I mumbled, still embarrassed.

He nodded his head, then read the time on his watch before answering,
"Might as well, we have nothing else to do."

All the girls cheered in response, and Shadow shook his head and smiled.
"I'll tell the boys." Nazzie said, before leaving the room.

"See you in a bit." Shadow whispered in my ear, before getting up and walking out the room.

"Well, it seems like you two are getting along." April winked.

"Yeah, I guess." I admitted, smiling.

"Alright, we got you a swimsuits and dresses." Nazzie said, re-entering the room.
"Where's Blair?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

"I'm here!" She said, walking in and shutting the door.

"What happened with you and Chuck yesterday?" I asked, concerned.

"'Yeah what happened? You two just ran off." April said, sitting next to me.

"I, um, I'll uh- I'll get to that. . . I just have to tell you guys something. . ." Blair stumbled over her words.

"What is it?" Nazzie asked, she seemed the most worried, considering the fact that Blair was her older sister.

"I'm uh. . . I'm pregnant, with Chuck's baby." She confessed, as she fiddled with her fingers.