Chapter 14: "Truth or dare?"

In love with this song, such a cute video>>>

Dedicated to Aliyah0002 since she is an amazing reader, she always votes and comments on my book and always makes my day, i usually dedicate my chapters to my readers...

London POV

Gradually opening my eyes, looking to the side, I quickly covered them, since I forget to close the curtains last night, so the sun was literally in my eye, after my eyes adjusted to everything, I looked to the side again and noticed Shadow wasn't there.

Where was h- *Mental face palm* how can I forget, his staying at Jett's house since there's only 2 days left for the wedding, I cant believe how quickly those 8 days flew by, 2 days ago we went back to the wedding shop and tried on our outfits, it fit us all perfectly, so we were able to take them except my wedding dress, which the make up lady will bring, this whole week we've been preparing for the wedding, we decided to get married on a beach, its really beautiful) stretching quickly, I stood up and started making my way to the bath room, but of course me being clumsy, I ended up tripping over a box and falling, butt first! I was extremely thank full no one was in the room, groaning, I started cursing the box then realized its one of my presents from the bridal shower, I haven't opened all of them since I've been so busy and every time I think about the shower, it just reminds of shadow's eyes, was he really jealous? I'm not sure, but I know he was pissed off that night, since he went and stayed round Jett's house, for like 2 days then slept in the guestroom even though he was the one who insisted we sleep together but I didn't care...maybe a little but only a incy wincey bit.

I quickly brushed my teeth and had a shower, I decided to dress up nicely, since Me, Carter, Blair, Nazzie and Chuck decided to hang out today, like watch movies, play some games, deciding to wear a cute summer dress, which was white, with lots of different flowers on it, it reached my mid thigh, I paired that up with a grey oversized cardigan and ended the look with a tight black belt, to hug my body (on the side), since the floor was quite cold, I decided to wear my monkey socks (on external link) they were so cute.

I rapidly blow dried my hair and started making my way downstairs, when suddenly I was hit with this amazing smell, it smelt like...*sniff* sniff* Pancake, mmmmmm....

I raced to the kitchen, once I arrived there, I slid on the ground, so I ended up in a rock and roll position on the floor.

"well hello there?" Chuck Laughed, I turned around to see them all gathered around the table, laughing

Blushing, I said a hello back

"We made some pancakes, here's yours" Carter said, whilst handing it to me, with a big grin

Slowly taking the plate, I couldn't help but ask

"What did you do to it?"

"NOTHING! I'm not that mean, I'm just excited for u to try it" he smiled again

"Okay then"

Cutting the pancake, I slowly put the food in my mouth.

OH MY GOD

"THIS IS AMAZING!" I shouted, even though my mouth was full

"I know" Carter said cockily, whilst flicking his invisible long hair.

"Eww London close your mouth" Blair Scolded, Blair has always been like an older sister to me, so her telling me off wasn't new to me.

After I finished eating actually scratch that stuffing me face, we decided to play truth or dare.

We all sat in a circle, it was me, then on my right was Blair, next to her was Nazzie, then on the left was April, then Noah next to April, then Chuck and then Carter next to Nazzie.