Chapter 18: "I LOVE IT"

short chapter...

London POV

If someone were to tell me three months ago that I would be walking on the beach, at midnight, with my husband, who happens to be a gang leader. . .

I would of laughed in your face.

I guess people change and right now, Shadow and I were walking hand in hand along the beach. We were alone since everyone left in Chuck's car, when he came along.

"I had fun today. . . surprisingly." He smiled, looking down at me.

"Surprisingly?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the word. I wasn't that boring was I?

"I didn't expect you to be like this. You're different now. . ." He said quietly, staring at me.
I felt my heart skip a beat.

"What do you mean, 'different'?"

"I've got a surprise for you at home." He said ignoring my question.
"I hate surprises." I groaned.

"Too bad." He laughed, making my stomach flutter.

"I never knew you could dance." I admitted, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I can do a lot of things you don't know about, baby." He winked down at me.

"Shadow!" I gasped, shoving him.

He chuckled in response, and turned me towards him so I was facing him.
"I had fun with you today." He said, pulling me against his chest.

I couldn't help but get tongue-tied.
Shadow frowned once he saw I didn't say anything back.

"Come on, you're probably as tired as I am, and I want to show you the surprise." He said, pulling me towards the car.

We finally arrived at the car, I quickly climbed in the passenger seat and we set off.
Slowly my eyelids began to feel heavy, and I allowed sleep to take over.

"London, wake up, we're here.'' Someone gently nudged my side.

"What?" I yawned, gradually opening my eyes.

"We're here." Shadow said, turning off the car.

"Oh. . ." I yawned again.
Getting out the car, we made our way inside.

"No, were going upstairs." Shadow said.

"But our room's right here." I said, directing towards the bedroom door.

"The surprise." He reminded me.

"Oh yeah. Ok." I said, pulling my hand off the door knob.

He guided me up two flights of staircases, until we reached the attic door.

"What is it?" I asked, anticipating what was behind the door.

I swear, if it was a body. . .

He ignored my pushiness and slowly opened the door.
He went in front of me and turned the light on.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, cupping my face with my hands.

He turned the attic into my own art studio.
It was amazing, there were loads of paint, pencils, sketchbooks, and everything an artist needed, everything I've wanted (On the side).

"You like it?" He asked nervously.

"I LOVE IT!" I shouted before hugging him.
"Thank you so much!"

Realizing what I'm doing, I quickly let go of him and took a step back.
Slowly I lifted my eyes, to see his reaction.

His mouth was hanging open until he closed it, and began scratching the back of his neck.

"Since you're married to me, I thought it would be nice if you had your own studio, if you don't like it I. . ."
He continued rambling, I cut him off,
"It love it, Shadow. . .thank you." I began biting my bottom lip nervously.

His eyes flickered to my lips. He took a step towards me and pulled me against his chest, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Shadow?" Biting my lip harder, I saw his eyes flicker to them again.
Lifting his hand, he started tracing my lip.

"You're so beautiful" He muttered.
He slowly lifted one of arm up until he was cupping the back of my neck.

"W-what are you-" He interrupted me by smashing his lips on mine. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Gradually he took his lips off mine then he let go off me before walking off.

"Where are you going?" I asked, watching him leave.

"I have a meeting, I won't be back 'till later." He winked at me, then left just like that.

It's official. . .
I like Shadow

What do you think?

did you guys expect that kiss? did you like this chapter?

I decided to update early

Do you guys like this side of Shadow? or London

Next update next week.

VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW ME!!

xox