Chapter 37: "I'm not letting go any time soon"

I wanted to tell you guys, that every chapter has a song and its usually how London or Shadow feels, so if i were you listen to the song before or while reading this chapter. This chapter is how both of them Feel.

Right there- Ariana Grande and Big Sean

London POV

"Because of you, Sophie dosen't trust me!"

"C'mon love, you cant put all the blame on me, you did agree to come" My heart fluttered when he called me Love, weird.

We just went through a 10 minute lecture by Sophie, it was the longest 10 minutes in my life. she concluded the lecture by saying "Since it seems, you and Shadow can't stay away from each other, I'll let you two go back to your original rooms, together but tomorrow you two better be on your best behaviour since Daniel's coming" I can stay away from Shadow, his the one who cant stay away from me!

"Shut up, your the one who came into my room" Right now we were walking into our room and i had my back towards Shadow.

Suddenly, he grabbed my arm and span me around, till we were face to face.

"But you were the one that kissed me after i stopped" he winked. Oh my god! he did not just say that. I felt the blood rise to my face.

"Your cute when you blush" he smiled, a genuine smile, from ear to ear. I felt my face grow even hotter, i quickly pushed him and walked to the side of the room, to take off my shoes.

Once i took my shoes off, i finally had the courage to look at Shadow. But damn, i wish i didn't. A shirtless Shadow was currently sliding his tracksuits down, till they reached the ground, he picked them up and threw it to the side, he was only in his boxers. Without acknowledging, i licked my lips.

"I could feel your stare literally burn holes" he glanced up then smirked.

"I-i-i wasn't staring!"

"sure you weren't, pervert" He smiled teasingly.

"I am not a pervert" i huffed before stomping towards the bed and climbing in till i was underneath the bed sheets.

"Sure" he said sarcastically, before hopping in himself.

I felt him scoot closer to me, he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me towards his chest, till we were technically spooning.

"Let go of me, I thought i was a pervert" i tried wriggling out his grip but he was way too strong.

"Your my pervert" He whispered in my ear causing a shiver to run along my back.

"Well, i don't care, let go of me"

"Were you always this stubborn?" he asked annoyed but still not letting go of me.

"Yes, now let go off me"

"London, there's no use fighting" he turned me around, so we were facing each other, we were so close, i could feel his minty breath on my face. Our foreheads,nose and legs were touching each other.

"I'm not letting go any time soon" His eyes locked with mine, i felt like that sentence had more then one meaning but i wasn't too sure. His eyes looked so beautiful, close up.

I quickly cleared my throat and turned around so we were back to our originally position.

"So er" "whose Daniel?" it was too intense for me.

"His our partner gang" Shadow answered

"Oh okay, why is he coming tomorrow?"

"because Jett had managed to persuade him to help us therefore were going to have a meeting about a recent threat" Shadow explained.

"Jett?"

"Surprisingly, yeah, there best friends" Shadow said.

"What about the threat? whats going on?" I couldn't help but worry, i hope he isn't in any danger.

"Oh don't worry about that, Damien Gang is planning on attacking us but don't worry that's still along way ahead" He further explained.

I felt my eyes grow heavy.

"Goodnight Shadow"

"Good night Love" I felt my heart do another flip before i slipped into oblivion.

What do you guys think?

I am so close to 400k, i really hope to reach my goal, 500k but i wanted to say thank you for all the amazing comments and messages. You guys have been making my days, i wanted to let you know, you can message me any time, send me covers or ask for a dedication, i dont mind.

This chapter was pretty short but i definitely know, you guys would love the next chapter.

So am i the only one, whose loving where shadow's and london's relationship is heading?!

Anyway

VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW ME!!

xxx