Chapter 21: "I told you"

Mia on the side>>> Kylie Jenner(with blue dip dye)

London POV

I've been up in this room for god knows how long; just thinking about what Shadow had said.

He's right, why do I care so much? I was so stupid to pick a fight for no goddamn reason.

I had a shower straight away. It taken me one hour just to get the food out my hair, it was utterly disgusting!

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a knock on the front door.
They knocked a few more times.

I made my way downstairs, and saw Carter and Jett also make their way to the door.

"Are you okay?" Carter asked kindly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I waved it off.

All three of us walked towards the door, and Jett opened it.

We were greeted by a very pretty girl.
She looked a year younger then me, with jet black hair with blue dip dyed at the end.
She was slightly tanned, around 5ft 8, and slim. She wore black leather trousers, black crop top, black necklace and black heels, she was giving off rock yet vintage vibes.
I would of thought she was one of Shadow's girls but by the way she was staring at Jett, made me think otherwise.

She was holding a big office bag.

"Jett?" She asked, shocked.

"Mia. . ." Jett sighed, clearly annoyed by her presence.

"Dude, ain't that the girl you tried to kill last time?" Carter asked, confused.

"Kill?!" I exclaimed, cautiously taking a step back from Jett.

"Yeah, her brother jumped Jett then ran away. So Jett was going to kill her to bring her brother back but she has a thing for him, like a big thing for him. . ."
Carter explained quietly to me.

Wow. . . A girl actually likes Jett? Not that he's not attractive - its just his quiet and scary.
But she looks like the type that would like him, they would look so good together.

"You're still the same." She smiled.
Anyone could see this girl was head over heels for Jett.
But Jett on the other hand, looked like he couldn't give two flying fucks.

"You've changed your hair... again." He said flatly.
Her eyes twinkled with excitement, probably happy he had noticed.

"Thanks, I think." She laughed, twirling her hair.

"So, um why are you here? No offence." Carter asked.

"Oh yeah, my company took the photos for Shadow and London Winters." She said, looking at a paper.

It felt foreign, being called a Winter.

"Oh! You're here!" Glancing back, I noticed Sophie running towards us.

She snatched the office bag off her, said a quick thank you to Mia, then ran into the living room.

"Come on London!" She rushes.

"Coming!" I shout, giving Mia a quick smile.
I quickly made my way to the living room. Just then I see April shove Shadow in the room too, with a mischievous smile.
She glances at Sophie, who then turns around, grabs on to me and pushes me into the couch.
April does the same to Shadow.

"What the hell April?! I was showering!" He shouts.
We both end up sitting together, our knees touching. I try my best not to look at him but it's quite hard, since I can feel the little droplets of water falling on to my arm, causing a shiver to run along my spine.

"You both need to look at your album together!" Sophie demanded, before placing our album in front of us.

On the cover was Shadow and I holding hands, walking down the aisle.
We start looking through it, chuckling a few times.
I must admit, we did look good - to be honest everyone did.
Flipping through more pages, we admire the picture of when everyone was dancing.

Finally, we got to the last page where Shadow and I are kissing. I felt my cheeks turn red.
Glancing up, I noticed a tint of pink on Shadow's cheeks too.
He looks up too and both our eyes lock.

"That picture is totally cute!" April squealed, snapping us out of our little moment.

"Yeah." I sigh, wishing that argument never happened.

We close the album and I put it gently into the office bag.
Sophie grabs a seat and sits in front of Shadow and I.

"I need to go, I've got a lot of work." Shadow said, standing up.

"You're not going anywhere, sit back down!" Sophie commanded.

"But-"
"NO BUTS! Shadow, sit down now!" She shouted, pointing at the sofa.

"Fine." He sighed like a five year old, and took a seat.

"You shouldn't let a fight ruin your relationship, every couple fights and every couple gets jealous." She scolded, looking at me.
I felt my cheeks redden even more.

"London, Shadow honestly didn't do anything. Him and Annie were just talking." She explained.
I notice Shadow smirk cockily.

Damn it, so embarrassing.

"I told you!" Shadow smirked.

"Shut up. . ." I mumbled, glaring at him.

"Don't worry it's normal to get jealous, but that's not the reason why I called you." She said.

"Then why?" Shadow asked, annoyed.

"Here." She handed me an envelope.

Opening it, I slowly took the piece of paper out.

"A trip to Mexico?!" She had got us 4 days in Mexico!

"Yep, in a 5 star hotel right next to the beach, just the two of you!" She clapped.

Wait, Shadow and I alone for 4 days.
In a different country away from our family, oh jeez. Somebody pass me some water.

"Mum its fine, we don't need to go." Shadow said worriedly.

"Too late! We've already booked the things, so go pack!"

Please let this trip be fun. . .

what do you think?

Hint: someone's going to get jealous, a new guy maybe, maybe a kiss...?

VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW ME!!

xox