Chapter 24: "YOUR 19 AND YOUR MARRIED?!"

I tried to make it long, im sorry if it isnt.
Pic of where they're staying on the side, the song, says how Shadow feels, by the end of this chapter

London POV:

"Who were you talking too?" He asked angrily, glaring at the cute Spanish dude.
"I don't know, I just bumped into him." I shrugged. Why is he so angry?

"Then why did you take his number?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because, I didn't want to be rude, it's not like I'm actually gonna call him." I decided not to let him bother me.

Nope, not while I'm on vacation.

We were walking to our room, side by side, he was questioning me the whole way through.

"Then why did he kiss your hand?" To say I was annoyed was an understatement.

"I don't know! Why don't you ask him yourself?" I rolled my eyes and threw my hands up in the air.

"London, listen, that guy doesn't seem safe. There's something about him I don't like." Shadow mumbled, ignoring my attitude.

Why does this feel like déjà vu all over again?

"Oh yeah, since you said the same thing about Chuck and he turned out to be safe. Haven't you heard don't judge a book by its cover?"

"Okay whatever, but if he turns out to be bad, it's on you." He lifted his hands up in surrender

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off.

"Anyway, get ready, we're going to that beach, I told you about." He demanded.

"Really?!" I squealed.

"Yeah." He shrugged, nonchalantly.

Shadow slid the card over the knob and pushed the door open.
I was in a state of pure shock.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.

Shadow just rolled his eyes.

There was a king size bed, with rose petal scattered over it.
Along with a beach view, a balcony. There was a bottle of champagne and ice, and a tv in front of the bed!
There was also a sitting area and a bloody jacuzzi in our room!
They had even brought our luggage up, this is a fucking dream come true!

"Stop gawking and go and get ready." Shadow said.

Nodding quickly, I opened my luggage and grabbed my white and black sun dress and white bikini.

Rushing to the bathroom, I had a quick shower, then put on my white bikini, and threw my shorts over it, then my sundress.

"Are you done yet?" He banged at my door.

"Nearly." I quickly brushed my hair and left it natural and decided on not wearing makeup, since I'm going to a beach.

Opening the door, Shadow had got changed as well.
He was now wearing a black tight top, shorts and these weird man sandals, he looked hot but those sandals just ruined the look.

"Let's go." I quickly grabbed a towel.

* * *

"So wheres the beach?" I asked, bouncing with excitement.

"Right there." He pointed towards a shore with golden sand and clear, blue water.

"So, what are we going to do first?" I couldn't wait to finally get to spend time with Shadow.

"Oh.. did you think were going to hang out?" He asked awkwardly.