Chapter One: "Oh Really?"

MUST READ!

PLEASE READ!

I've entered the Wattys2015, i probably wont win but i wanted to give it a go.

I have someone editing my book therefore if there's any changes, its because I edited my book. I do still update every week. 😀 And i want to remind you that this book is fictional, so please dont complain about it being unrealistic. Another thing: I really don't appreciate hate comments, so if you don't like my book, don't read it. It pisses me off when people say 'oh I love your book but...' then start ranting about it, that doesn't mean you love my book. If you don't like how I wrote my story or how this happened in my story, too bad, it's my book and I will write it, how I please. Once again, if you don't like my book, have a bit of decency and remove it from your library and don't comment bull.

Thank you.

Picture of London Pierce

London Pierce's POV

I looked at myself in the rear view mirror again, making sure I looked presentable. My straightened, dark brown hair, cascaded past my shoulders and down to my waist. I checked my make up, making sure it wasn't smudged.

I added a bit of blush for some colour and applied a bit of mascara, which helped emphasize my dark, brown eyes that had a tinge of green. I reapplied my lipgloss on my pouty lips.

I looked down at my summer dress, which flowed down to just above my mid thigh. It was a white dress with beautiful red flowers printed on it and had a small, black, plaited belt. The dress hugged around all my curves. I also had on a pair of black flats,to complete my look.

You're probably wondering why I'm all dressed up. Well, I'm finally going to see my dad and my brothers after two years.

For the past two years I've been studying for my degree in art. I had just finished university and finally got my degree.

This meant that I could finally go home.

So here I am, on my way back home. I don't need a job since my dad and my brothers are in a gang, which makes us super rich but i would still like to become a famous artist.

Yep, you heard right, they're in a gang, which by the way I'm not a part of. They wouldn't allow me, after what happened to my mum.

Just thinking about her made my eyes well up. My mother had died, by helping my father.
Which led to her death...

Using this as a reason, they didn't want me to be apart of the gang, and to be honest I'm glad I'm not apart of it. I've never wanted to be in a gang. I mean it's like asking for a death wish.

I really didn't want my family to be in a gang but I can't do nothing about it since my dad is the gang leader. He can't just leave his gang.
That's another reason why my father sent me away and now, I'm finally going back. To say I was excited was an understatement.

However, before I carry on let me introduce myself. My name is London Pierce.
I'm from England and I'm 19 years old. I have one older brother and one younger bother and one best friend called Nazzie Luis, who I fucking love to bits. My birthday is on June the 19th.

My family is apart of the London Enemies. I'm sure guessing by the name, you can tell my dad's gang has a lot of enemies. My dad's gang is the second largest.
The first being; The Feared Ones. I don't know much about them, except from the fact that everyone is afraid of them. The leader of that gang is called Shadow, or I think that's what his name is. . .
An odd name if you ask me but how can I talk, my names London but I really need to do my homework on gangs. I swear one day, me not knowing anything about gangs will bite me in the arse.