Explanation

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing, I just had a lot going on and I feel like you guys deserve to know what happens at the end of FTMAGL. And yes, I did delete the book for some time because I honestly don't have time to update and I couldn't handle all the rude comments. But, now I'm back to finally explain the ending!!!! Once again, I'm so sorry my munchkins.

Recap:

Chapter 40:

Chapter 40:

Shadow (I have no idea why I named him that) and London have sex for the first time. Shadows gets jealous, thus reveals his true attention to why he forced her into this marriage.

The plan itself was simple: "Babe the point of me marrying you was to fuck you then to kill you!"

Hearing this London ran away and this led to Jett kidnapping her who took her to Damion, the rival gang of Shadow's gang, who's introduced in the previous chapter. Damion then admits to killing London's mother, and took her away.

Ending Explained:

London believes that Jett is betraying Shadow and his gang, but in reality he is working undercover for Shadow, which London doesn't find out till later. Jett's sole purpose was to gain the trust of Damion, so he has no choice but to take London to Damian's gang, while he waits for Shadow to make his move to wipe out Damion's gang.

Shadow had not meant for it to all go down south.

London has been kept for two weeks in a basement, where in which she had only a small bed, open toilet and a paper and pen, that helps her keep her sanity. During those two weeks Damion tortures her, and at one point he stabs her in the stomach, ensuring she was in enough pain in which she wishes to die. She reminisces her past with Shadow, to the point she misses him. Jett has no choice but to stand by and watch as Damion forbids him from seeing her.

After two weeks, Shadow eventually makes it to the warehouse. They go in with guns blazing causing chaos and distraction. Jett grabs London, and tries to take her out from the situation to protect her, but she still believes that he is a traitor and puts up a fight, he however forces her to listen and explains to her that he's on her side and that he's only working for Damion so Shadow could defeat Damion once and for all.

As London takes in everything Jett says, she recognises a familiar piercing scream that forces her to run towards it. Where she find Liam holding his bleeding arm due to gun shot wound, and goes to help him. As she does this, she notices Shadow fighting a member of Damion's gang, when she's sees Damion sneaking up behind him, where he shoots him once which fortunately misses his chest and hits his shoulder. Just as he shoots again (at this point of the story, the point of view would be changed to Shadow's point of view). London runs with the little energy she has left within her and takes the bullet for Shadow, and gets shot in the stomach. Just as London drops on Shadow crying out in pain, Luke kills the last member standing, the person being Damion. Shadow who catches the falling London, cries and pleads London to stay awake while Luke calls the ambulance. London reaches out and wipes his tears while he smiles sadly at her and she tell him it's fine and the she loves him and he apologises for dragging her into this mess and says he loves her. Suddenly, he begins to feel dizzy, and gradually falls beside London and both smile at each other, where everything around them disappears and it's only them two alone in the room.