Chapter 15: " I do"

Guys I was inspired to write by you lot and i just finished watching a movie, The first time, its inspired me to write for some weird reason, BTW that movie is freaking amazing!! I also watched the Maze Runner yesterday, that was so amazing too, I'm am currently in love with Dylan O'Brien ;) he is so sexy.... and perfect *sigh*

London POV

"London honey, wake up." I heard a sweet voice say, and a gentle nudge on my shoulder.

"Noo. . . ten more minutes." I pleaded, rolling over.

"If I let you sleep any longer, you will be late to your own wedding." The person chuckled, opening the curtains. I blinked ferociously at the the light and squinted my eyes shut.

That's when it hit me.
"My wedding!" I exclaimed, quickly sitting up.

"Careful honey, we don't want you getting hurt on your big day!" Sophie laughed.
I groaned, placing my hands over my face.

"Now go and have a shower!" She ordered, walking out my bedroom.
I stood up and made my way to bathroom but not before saluting her. Quickly taking off my clothes, I hoped in the shower.

I can't believe I'm going to be a married women!
After today, I'm going to be Mrs Winter's! Then it hit me, I'll have to live with Shadow forever!

I'm forced to marry a gang leader. . .

Sophie, Frank, April and all of them are going to become my family after I say just those two words.

I've saved those two words my whole life for someone perfect and now I'm going to throw it away into thin air.

Suddenly, someone began knocking on the door.

"London sweetie, hurry up! You've been in there for 40 minutes." Sophie shouted.

Quickly turning the water off, I wrapped a towel around my hair then put my robe on before opening the door.

"Finally!" Nazzie sighed.

"Oh hey guys." Nazzie, April, Sophie, Blair were currently in my room along with four other women, who had a huge bag laid on my bed and a huge make up boxes.

"Enough with the greetings! Sit down, we need to get you ready or were going to be late!" Blair ordered.

I held up my hands in defense, and sat down in the chair, mumbling a few apologies.

1 hour later

"And. . . done." Lisa; the makeup lady said.

"Finally, I can move my lips." I joked.

"Okay lets put the dress on." Lisa said.
At the same time, helping me stand. She guided me into the bathroom.

Taking my robe off, I rapidly put the dress on and waited for Lisa to finish tying the ribbon on the back.

After she was done, she turned me around.

"You look beautiful London." Lisa praised me, with a genuine smile.
I couldn't help but blush in response.

"Thank you, can I look in the mirror now?" I asked, returning the smile.

"Of course." She grinned, turning me to face the mirror

I turned around and couldn't stop my eyes from welling up.
Raising my hands slowly, I ran it along the skirt.
I looked...different.

For makeup, she went simple; She put on a thin layer of eyeliner, realistic-looking lashes, red lipstick and bronzer.
For hair, she had done half up half down, curled the ends, it was the typical look for a wedding, which I liked.