Chapter 22: "Shut up"

Her outfit on the side>>>

dedicated to @Maibazaar, she was one of the fans who made my day

London POV

After Sophie had told us to pack, we quickly made our way upstairs.

Not a single word was uttered but I knew eventually we would have to speak.
He quickly opened the door for me and I grabbed my suitcase whilst he grabbed his.

We placed it on the bed and started getting the clothes we need.
Since it's going to be hot, I grabbed, dresses, shorts, tank tops, and two bathing suits.

I noticed Shadow mostly take, shorts, vests, a few button up shirts and trousers.
It looked like we were having a race, both us trying to get in the closet before each other, so we're not too close.

Me being short, I struggled to get the new undergarments I had brought from Victoria Secret, since it was placed on top of my closet.
I wanted to keep it separate so I had April put it up for me.

I didn't really want to ask Shadow for help since he was folding his clothes.
So I did the one thing I could think of -

I turned into Spiderman.

Yep, Spiderman. I started climbing on the closet, trying not to put too much pressure. I balanced myself and began slowly stretching my hand.
I tried holding onto the edge of the bag. Moving closer, my hands were inches away from the bag.

Just when I grabbed the bag, I heard him enter the closet - causing me to lose balance and stumble back.
I fell directly into his arms.

"Woah!" He quickly grabbed my hand, steadying me.

"Sorry. .. " I blushed. I quickly let go of his hand and picked up my Victoria Secret bag from the floor, and started speed walking to my bags.

"London, I uh - I think you're forgetting something. . ." I turned around to face him.

There stood Shadow, holding one of my lacy, hot pink underwear!

This is more embarrassing than the food fight - actually this is more embarrassing than the time I tripped in front of the school - actually this is more fucking embarrassing then the time I wore white trousers and bright pink underwear!

I really need to stop buying pink underwear. . .

I felt my cheeks heat up.
Running a hand through my hair, I ran towards Shadow and grabbed the underwear out of his hand.
He chuckled before smirking at me as if he found out my biggest secret.

Well done Shadow, you found out I like wearing pink, lacy underwear, well done! (note the sarcasm).

"Sorry about that. . ." I quickly muttered.

I saw Shadow smirk.
Turning around, I rushed to my suitcase and rapidly stuffed the underwear in it.
Glancing up, I noticed Shadow was still smirking and was watching me.

"Pink would look good on you. . ." He winked, then went back to packing.

Oh gosh.
* * *

When I woke up the next day at 5am, I had everything planned and organised.
I went straight to the bathroom with my stuff, had a shower, shaved, did all the necessary things.
Then got changed into my Adidas tracksuit.
When I stepped out the bathroom to find Shadow waiting for me. He went straight into the bathroom, but not before mumbling a quick goodmorning.

I glanced at the time to see that it read 5:59.
I grabbed my phone, headphones and my bag, and checked for Shadow and I's passports and tickets.

I heard the door open in the bathroom.
Turning around, I couldn't help but check Shadow out. He was wearing a tight black Ralph Lauren shirt, denim trousers and white Air Forces.

He looked me up and down as I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and gave me a smile of approval.

"You got everything?" He asked

"Hold on, let me check in the bathroom one more time." Quickly placing my things on the bed, I ran into the bathroom and checked if we packed our toothbrushes and shower things.

Running back out, I grabbed my bag and headphones.

"Got everything?" He asked again, smiling.

"Yep, ready!" I said excitedly.
I was so thrilled, this is my first time going to Mexico, I've been in a plane but not to Mexico!

Walking in front of Shadow, I made my way to the car, where everyone was waiting.

"You excited?" April asked.

"Of course!" I saw Sophie smile at me, which I returned.

After saying goodbye to everyone, I hoped in the car.

I noticed Shadow walking out the house.
He was staring at the phone and smirking, dude loves his phone.

Opening the door, he and Noah hopped in next to me, whilst Carter and Jett sat at the front.
We all waved goodbye to the girls and started our journey to the airport.

I sat in the middle unfortunately.
Glancing sideways at Shadow, he was still staring at the black iPhone with the pink phone case.

I did a double take and realized that it was my phone!

"THAT'S MY PHONE!" I shouted, trying to snatch it but failed miserably.
He just looked up and smirked, like always.

"There's something very interesting here." His eyes twinkled with amusment.

"Give my phone back!" I begged, reaching my hand for it
He quickly turned and faced the other way.

"Give it! Give it Shadow!" I shouted, hitting his back.

"Jeez, London how desperate are you?" Jett joked, making all the boys crack up and making me turn tomato.

"Yes I'm serious, its Shadow Winters and no we haven't had. . . or fucken kissed, I just met the bloody guy, he's hot tho!" Shadow said in a girly voice.

He was reading the messages me and Nazzie sent, from the first day I got here! (Chapter 3)

"OMG SHADOW WINTERS, SHIT HIS FUCKEN HOT!!!!" He impersonated even more.

All the boys started laughing even more.
Fuck sake this is so embarrassing! I was hoping that the ground would just swallow me already, and that I'll just disappear!

Quickly going on my knees, I snatched the phone from Shadow, making him laugh more

"Shut up!" I shouted angrily.

"I always knew you found me hot." Shadow winked at me.
"Fuck you."

what do you think?

Whose happy that London and Shadow are talking again - actually more like arguing? :D

Well i am, finally, I'm so excited for the chapter after the next two, omg, its one of my fav ones

I also wanted to thank you guys for the amazing comments, seriously you lot make my day xox

Who thinks London looks gorgeous on the picture on the side >>>

Anyway

VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW ME!!

xxx