Chapter 32: "I told you to prepare for your consequences"

Before you read, i want to say, i purposely her over react, so please dont comment about how she's a drama queen and etc.

Some girls are like this...eg. me...haha im joking...no im not....haha of course i am......i'm actually not.

Happy valentines day, my gift to you guys xx

London POV

I woke up to sunlight streaming inside the bedroom -
Wait, what?

I quickly sat up straight. Memories from last night began flooding in, the last one being me falling asleep on the couch.

After all he did yesterday? He puts me in his bed?

Anger couldn't cover all that I felt.
Ugh! I need to break something.

I've realized ever since I've arrived here, I've became more aggressive.
Don't blame me, blame that arse Shadow!

Throwing the bed cover off of me, I noticed he had also taken of my glasses for me.
Did I ask him too?
. . .No!

Straightening out my dress, I began to make my way to the devil's office.

Stomping my feet as hard as I can, I slammed his office door open, making sure to put a lot of energy into it, so it bangs against the wall.

Shadow's head jerked up, his face converted from shock to anger in seconds.

"Why did you take me to bed, did I ask you too?" Anger was slowly swallowing me.

"Stop overreacting London, I don't have time for this." He said in a bored tone.

Oh, so I bore him?

"Did I ask you too?!" I pushed.

"Stop being immature and act your age, London." He scowled.

"I asked you a question, not a lecture!" I shouted.

Within in seconds, Shadow stood up and pushed his chair back.
He fast walked towards the door and slammed it open.

"Get. Out. You're distracting me from serious work."
He whispered lowly, obviously trying to scare me.

Well it isn't working.

"Your the biggest arsehole I've ever met!" I shouted.

"Thank you." He smirked.

Those two words were enough to ignite my anger.
Those two words made me do something I regretted right after.

I slapped him. Again.
(She's having a flashback)

"London don't ever slap me again." He deadpanned.
Where did that come from? We were having such a good time, why does he always have to ruin things?

"I'll do what I want." I said sternly.

"Oh really? But let me warn you, I can't stand people who disrespect me." He said quietly.

He was making my blood boil.

"Do you think you're the king and everyone has to respect you? Last time I checked your just a gang leader." I said, downplaying his masculinity.

"A gang leader who isn't afraid to do anything, even if it means hurting my own wife - then so be it."
He shrugged, his hands loosened around my waist.

"You're a monster." I snapped, suddenly angry.

"I'm just warning you, next time you slap me, you better be ready for the consequences." He warned.

The flashback was so vivid, like it just happened two seconds ago.
But that's not what I was currently worried about, Shadows shaking figure and his dark green eyes and flaring nostrils, was the only thing worrying me right now.

I glanced at the door.

If I run now, I could escape.

Before I could even take one step, I was pinned to the wall, as if he knew I was planning to escape.
Pain shot up my back.
I arched my back, hoping it will lessen the pain and felt my heart beat double the speed.

Stupid London!
He warned you, how can you be so stupid?

My subconscious wasn't really helping right now.
Instead of telling me off, how about giving me an idea to escape, brain?

His eyes glistened, as if he was proud of the fact that I was scared, as if he won.

Never, never in a million years, would I give him the satisfactory of winning.

I quickly composed myself, so I looked fearless.

"Let. Go .Of. Me!" I yelled, struggling against his grip.

His eyes had darkened even more, they held so much anger.

Dammit!
I'm such an idiot.

"I told you to prepare for your consequences. . ." He whispered.

I'm so dead.

What do you think?

Happy valentines day guys, would you be my valentines?

Hope you liked this chapter, i decided to update early since its valentines day.

Thanks for the amazing comments, i try my best to reply to most of them since i believe you guys deserve a response.

Anyway VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW ME!!!

xxx