Chapter 40: "Do you want to know why i married you?"

OMG! OMG! My book is #3 on Teen fiction!!! how?! you guys are absolutely amazing!! i love you so much <3 I cant believe it!! I've even reached 2 million views!! Someone pinch me.
You guys deserve this chapter, it's quite short but don't worry i will update again, in a few days. I really wanted this chapter to be perfect so tell me what you think.
Thank you for all the covers and messages, i will post them one by one. This cover is by rawrr_hi
The winner of for my new book was fruitloopslut 🎉🎉🎉 congratulations!
I love reading all your comments, im sorry if i don't reply to all of you. Its because a lot of people comment and it's hard to reply and i feel bad, if i reply to one person and not the other but i do promise, i read all the comments. Even the hate comments <3 absolutely love my haters :'D

I've decided to enter the Watty award 2015, I have no clue how to win. Can someone explain it to me please.

Anyway
Song: Hate that i love you by Rihanna and Ne-yo.

London POV
Waking up in Shadow's arms was the best feeling ever.
I can't believe we had sex, i lost my virginty to Shadow, Shadow Winter's. My husband. The man i've fell for, yes i am in love with Shadow and it took me 6 whole months to realise it.
Glancing up at Shadows face, a sigh escaped my lips. He is just so beautiful. Without realising, my fingers began tracing his face. His eyes,eyebrows,nose and finally those magical lips. His eyes slowly fluttered open whilst i traced his lips with my thumb.
"Morning" He whispered huskily.
"Morning" I smiled from ear to ear.
"You're so sexy" he groaned before placing his lips on my neck. Slowly he began kissing up my neck.
"Shadow stop!" I giggled, like a school girl.
"Why?" he groaned even louder.
"We've been at it all night, last night. We should stop and have you forgotten we have guest?" I pushed him lightly.
"Who cares" He muttered, then placed his lips on mine. Losing to temptation, i kissed him back, our lips began moving in sync. His tongue began tracing my bottom lip, snapping me out of my daze.
"Shadow no!" I said sternly.
"Whats wrong with you?" he was definitely pissed off.
"Daniel's gang is here and Sebastian!" Has he forgotten?
"Fuck sake" he muttered angrily whilst standing up in all his glory. I couldn't stop the blush from forming, even though i've seen him naked before.
He quickly grabbed his clothes and quickly put them on. Why is he so angry?
"What did i do now?"
"What didn't you do? seriously the first thing you say when you fucken wake up is, Sebastian's name!" He shouted.
"Keep your voice down and i did say Daniel's name too" I pointed out.
"We have sex for the first time and the first person that comes to your head is fucking Sebastian!" He whisper-yelled.
"Shadow what the hell is wrong with you? You sound like a jealous girlfriend!" I whisper- yelled back. He was pissing me off. I quickly stood up with the blanket wrapped around me and grabbed the closest top, which happened to be Shadow's and put it on and grabbed my shorts and rapidly put it on.
"Maybe i am a jealous HUSBAND!" He emphasised husband.
His normally calm demeanour was slowly changing; his eyes becoming predator like,his nostrils flaring and his eyes darkening.
"Why are you acting insecure? he wasn't the one, i was making love to and he isn't the one, I'm married to." I stepped closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"It might as well be fucken him" He yelled in my face before shoving past me.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" There was something defiantly going on and he was obviously hiding it from me or he wouldn't act like this.
"You know what, fuck it, i don't need this. I've done what i needed to do" He muttered to himself, like a crazy person.
"Do what? What are you talking about?" For some reason i had a weird feeling, that something terrible was going to happen.
"Do you want to know why i married you?" He spoke slowly, his eyes widening with every word while a wicked smile danced on his lips. This wasn't Shadow.
"For revenge" He laughed evilly.
"For fucken revenge" He laughed louder.
My eye began to well up, the little hope i had for us to be together left the train without saying goodbye.
Small droplets of my broken heart rolled down my cheeks, the pain in my chest was slowly increasing.
"You don't mean that" My voice cracked.
"Yes" he stepped towards me, "I do" he whispered in my ear before smirking.
"Babe the point of me marrying you was to fuck you then to kill you" He whispered in my ear.
"No" i whispered, more tears running down my face.
"Yes, i did to get back at your dad and i wanted him to feel pain and you were his only daughter" He kissed my cheek.
"NO!" using the little strength i had left, i pushed him but it didn't effect him; just like his heart, his body was made of stone.
"Shh! you don't want Sebastian to hear you" He mocked. Why is he being like this? What did i do that made him so angry?
"This isn't Shadow" Shaking my head. My body began to shake, more tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Sorry to break it to you babe but it is" he lowered his face, so he was directly looking in my eye.
"This is the real Shadow, i had to act nice, to get you in bed" He winked. No he wouldn't do that. Shadow wouldn't do that. No,no,no, NO! Shadow wouldn't hurt me.
"NO! Shadow wouldn't hurt me, he cares about me." I pushed him back, i needed space. I was beginning to feel suffocated like the room was getting smaller and smaller.
"At least you were great in bed" he said while a gasp escaped my lips. He bent down to kiss me, just before he could, i slapped him. With so much anger. With so much hatred. With so much pain.
His head whipped to the direction of the slap.
"Fuck you" i whispered before turning around and running. I wanted to get as far as possible from Shadow.
I hate that i love him.

What do you think?
I finally updated!! My amazing editor QueenRambo has edited most of the chapters, she's nearly done.
Whose pissed with Shadow? Because i am!
Why do you think he did what he did?
Next update will be next week.
Also i've got a new book, i will post the first chapter in a few days.
The bad boy has me on lock.
I'm doing a cover competition for it, where i will post all the covers on my instagram page: TBBHMOLCOMPETITION_
Go and follow me!!!
Anyway
VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW ME!!
Xx