Chapter 3: "Big Ben was our original name!"

Jett Wyatt on the side >>

London's POV

Noah and April made sure I was okay before they went giggling off to their rooms. Carter left to go downstairs and find something to eat.

After my room was empty, I decided to unpack. I brought my all my luggage and bag to the bed and took out everything and started unpacking

.After I finished unpacking, my stomach suddenly made a growling noise.

I realized that I hadn't ate since I arrived back from University. I was hoping to have a lovely meal with my family, but instead they shipped me off to marry a total arse . . .

Walking down the corridor, trying to find the kitchen, I heard a giggling noise.

"What the hell?" I asked myself.

I walked closer to the wooden door and leaned my head on it. I know it's bad to eavesdrop drop on people but I just couldn't help it.

"Stop it Noah." April giggled. I heard kissing noises and quickly backed away from the door. I couldn't help but fake gag. Eww!

Trying to get the image of them making out, out of my head, I made my way into the kitchen.

Once I arrived at the kitchen, the first thing I see is Carter stuffing his face like someone who hasn't eaten in days. It wasn't a pretty sight.

"Hey piggy." I joked.

"HEY!" He said with his mouth still full.

"Ew!" I exclaimed, shutting my eyes.

I heard a swallowing noise. After a few seconds I hear Carter apologize.

I opened my eyes slowly, praying he was done, only to find him eating the last piece. My appetite was long gone. I sat down next to Carter, bored.

Then a question popped in my head

"Why did you guys call your gang The Feared Ones?" I turned towards him.

"Good question. We were originally called The Big Ben, I have no idea who made that one up. " He chuckled then shook his head, continuing,

"Our gang began to grow more bigger and more stronger. People began to fear us and started calling us The Feared Ones. Since then our gang was named The Feared Ones." He finished off the last piece.

I nodded my head, digesting the information I just learned about Shadow's gang.

"Since you asked me a question, I get to ask you one?" He suggested, while wiping his face.

"Sure, go ahead." I shrugged."Why did your parents name you London?" He asked, raising his perfectly, arched, shaped eyebrows.

The question immediately reminded me of my mother, but I acted as if nothing happened.

"Ahh, the question everyone wants to know the answer too. My mum was a Latina, and was the only one in my family who could speak Spanish," I took a deep breath before continuing.

"When she came to London for the first time, she fell in love with it. She loved the city London, she found it beautiful, so she decided to name me after her favorite city." I looked down, hoping to avoid eye contact, Hopefully he didn't notice how my eyes welled up.

"Oh. London is a beautiful name." Carter smiled.

"So how are you and Shadow?" He wiggled his eyebrows in a playful manner.

"We definitely aren't getting anywhere."I rolled my eyes, just mentioning his name infuriates me.

"Oh come on London, give him a chance. He is an alright guy once you get to know him." He suggested.