Surprise! Chapter 27: "Are you jealous?"

Surprise! I decided to update another chapter since i delayed the previous chapter also because you guys are amazing!

London POV

"I feel slutty. . ." I groaned.

There was only three days left 'till Blair's wedding, and we all had decided to go clubbing then split up. Since Blair and Chuck can't see each other two days before the wedding. The girls will go to Chuck's hotel and stay there, whilst Chuck and the boys stay at Shadow's house.
I haven't been clubbing in ages, since University.

Plus, when I usually do go, I don't show this much skin.

If it we're just the girls, I wouldn't mind wearing this.
But the boys are coming too, which means Shadow will see me in this dress.

I know I shouldn't care about what he thinks, but he's my husband.

Looking at the mirror, I examined myself again.
I was wearing a black and white dress. It was halter cut, and barely covered my shoulders or arms. It was showing a bit of cleavage. The back is connected to the tight, black skirt. Which reached my mid thigh. There was a small gap in the middle which showed my stomach.

Nazzie had straightened my hair and left it out.
April, had put on a little bit of foundation, black smokey eye, bronzer and neutral lipstick, honestly she went all out for make up.

They even forced me to wear a push up bra!

"Shut up and come out already London!" Blair shouted, frustrated.

"Fine." I sighed.

Slowly opening the door, I first poked my head out.

"London stop being immature and come out!" April sighed.

They all had got ready before me.
Blair was wearing a tight red dress, April was wearing a blue one which matched her eyes, Mia was wearing a white dress and lastly Nazzie was wearing a mini black dress.
April and Blair decided to get Nazzie and I an extra slutty dress. Their excuse was 'your still young!'.

"London if I have to go wearing this slutty dress then so do you!" Nazzie said sternly before stalking towards me and snatching the door open.

They all went quiet.

"I knew I looked bad!" I exclaimed, hiding my body behind the door.

"No its not that, I'm just speechless. . ." Nazzie muttered.

"You look hot!" April shouted.

Automatically a blush formed.
"Thank you." I said, stepping from behind the door.

"I won't be surprised if Shadow pounces on you." Blair smirked, obviously proud of her work.

"Shut up." I blushed harder, looking down.

"But don't worry, the boys just left. We need to get going." Nazzie smiled.

We all got into Blair's car, and arrived in a matter of minutes due to Blair's speeding. That girl is going to kill us, one day.

I could hear the music from the parking lot and there was huge line, full of slutty dresses and polo shirts.

Blair didn't even wait in the line.
She walked straight to the front, showed her ID to the bouncer, and he let us in straight away.
How awesome! but I did feel bad for the people waiting.

The club was filled with drunk people grinding on each other.

"Let's go!" Blair shouted.
There were two reserved tables, one was filled with the boys and the others for us, I'm guessing.