Chapter 19: "Do you expect me to?"

Chapter 19

Pic of Annie on the side; She is Mila Kunis.

London POV

Shadow still hasn't returned from his meeting, and it's been two hours.
I couldn't help but think about him.
It must be the kiss or something.

It felt magical, the way our lips moved in sync. . .

It wasn't my first kiss though, it was actually my second kiss, not including the time, I kissed Shadow to prevent him from killing my brother. Did I have a choice? Nope, anyway my first was with my crush, when I was sixteen.
His name was Seb, but that's old stuff, he cheated on me and became an asshole.
End of story.

My hand traced my lips for what had to be the 50th time already. I can't believe he actually kissed me!
I guess now I could actually consider him my husband now. . .

April, Sophie, Jett, Noah, Carter, Frank and I were watching a movie.
I couldn't even concentrate on the movie since I kept thinking about Shadow.

I like Shadow, but I don't love him like a wife is suppose to. . .
I have a feeling that Shadow doesn't even like me, but then why would he kiss me? I shook the thought out of my head.

Shadow likes me, he said so.

I've got to admit, I've become close to everyone and I really am enjoying myself.
So even if Shadow does leave me, I would leave knowing I got a family that I know will always be there for me.

"London sweetie, would you like something to drink? I'm going to get a few drinks in the kitchen."
Sophie asked, standing from the couch.

"Don't worry, I'll get them, you sit down and watch the movie." I smiled, standing up.

"Thank you honey." She smiled gratefully and sat back down.

"How many?" I asked.
"Just one for me and one for you." She said.

"Okay." I began making my way to the kitchen, whilst humming to All About that Bass.
I pulled the glasses out of the cabinet and poured the drinks.

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted my humming.
Quickly placing the drinks on the counter, I ran towards the door.

Opening the door, I was greeted by his masculine cologne, why does he always have to smell so damn nice?!

"Oh, uh. . .hey Shadow." I stumbled over my words, before moving to the side.
"Hi." He just nodded, before letting himself in and walking to the kitchen.

I sighed to myself and began closing the door.
Suddenly, the door was shoved open, making me fall.

"Excuse me, can't you see I was coming?" A high pitched voice snapped.

Standing up, I dusted my trousers before looking at the rude person who decided to barge into our house.

The rude person happens to be very beautiful.
She looked around Shadow's age, with shoulder length brown hair, black ebony eyes.
She had high cheek bones which could make any girl jealous and a curvy body that can make any guy beg on his knees.
She wore a loose, see through blouse with super black skinny jeans and 4 inch neon heels.

Overall, she was hot!

"Can you move!" She snapped, rolling her eyes at me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, just as rude.

"I'm Shadow's girlfriend." She smirked, admiring her nails nonchalantly.

"You do know he's married?" I asked, baffled and pointing at my ring finger. Is she fucking blind?!