Chapter 29: "Cinderella your shoe fell off"

Short chapter ahead...sorry guys but I have to go along with how I planned it, or it would ruin the story.

London POV

Is Nazzie right all along?
Why did he even marry me?
Was this all a stupid trick?

Gosh, so many questions but no one to answer them.
I doubt Shadow will ever answer my questions.

Suddenly, I heard the exit door open.
I really hope it isn't someone who saw what happened and decided to talk to me.

"Cinderella your shoe fell off." A familiar voice joked.
Slowly turning my head towards him, I had to try my best to hold my laughter in.
I didn't do so well since I burst into fits of laughter.

Seriously, if someone were to take a photo of him, it would look like something from a fairy tale.
There stood Shadow, holding one of my heels in the palm of his hand and a bandage wrapped around his knuckles with a bandage on his forehead! It looked like he had went through a forest to find me.

He laughed along with me for a few seconds before passing me my shoe and sitting down next to me.
While I was putting my shoe on, I could feel his intense gaze on me.
He still didn't stop looking at me after I put my shoe on.

Looking up, I caught him staring. He quickly turned away and then turned around again.
"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up straight.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" He chuckled lightly.

"I meant, why are you staring at me?" I corrected myself.

"I realized something," He sighed before carrying on, "I feel bad when you start crying, I get this weird feeling. But when you're happy and smiling, it makes me happy and a good feeling settle in my stomach." He confessed.

"Oh." I didn't know how to respond to that. Do I thank him or hug him?
I've never been in this situation.

"Don't worry, you don't need to respond to that." He laughed, like he could read my mind.
"You know, you're cute when you're angry." He said for the second time today.

"Thanks," I couldn't stop the blush forming from my cheek, "You already said that . ."
"I know." He winked, making me blush even harder.

"You do know you're an ars, right?" I said, smiling to myself.
"Thanks," He whispered like I did before "You already said that. . ." He mocked.

Shoving him to the side, I hid my face in my hands.
"Meany." I mumbled.

"So. . .do you wanna talk about it?" He asked, changing the subject.

"No.. I'm fine, I'm, not upset anymore. . ." I lied.

"Okay." He nodded, it went quiet for a few seconds.

"Shadow, why did you even marry me?" I asked, breaking the silence.

He looked extremely nervous and shocked by my question.
In my opinion it's not a hard question unless he's hiding something.

He opened his mouth to say something but then got cut off.
"Guys, Chuck and Blair asked for you two to take photos with them." Carter interrupted just before Shadow was going to answer.

Next time, I will make sure he answers my question - without any interruption.

What do you think?
I know it was a boring chapter and short.
It's because I have a plan for this story and some chapter will be short and boring but at least I updated.
What do you think shadow as going to say? do you think shadows falling for her? do you think they will have another argument? Is it just me who fell in love with shadow when he said that about London?❤️😩

Thank you for your amazing comments and votes, love you all.
VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW ME!!
XXX