Chapter 36: ""We should do it more often"

PLEASE READ:

OMG I HIT 300k, OH MY GOD!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST, LOVE YOU LOT SO MUCH!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH, AHHH! I CANT BELIEVE IT, KISSES AND HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU XXX
I want you guys to do me a favour, my best friend started her first watt pad book, she's an amazing writer and for her first book it's pretty amazing. It's not a fan fiction but Justin Bieber is the main character, so give her your love and support like you give me please, thank you.
Here's a summary or blurb for her book.
Beautiful Chaos
'17 year old Mia moves to Minnesota to start a new life with her aunt. Not only is their reason to their move because of Kevin, but also someone from Mia's family who struggles to let go of her.
Will 18 year old Justin be able to help her forget him or will he remind her more of him?
Justin is every girls heart throb, but once again his personality needs some major improvement. He is the product of his mother's past drug addiction.'
By: @Rawrr_hi
She's already published 5 chapters, so give her some VOTE&COMMENT&FOLLOW HER!!! plwease...
Thank you, now moving on, I present to you...Chapter 36.

London POV

Grabbing my phone, i opened the bathroom door, at the same time i was undoing my bun, since i just had a quick shower.

Running a hand through my hair, i began to make my way towards my empty bed.

Before i could even take another step, i was suddenly pulled to the side. A tan, strong arm gripped my waist whilst his other hand covered my mouth,knowing i was about to scream, my heart rate shot up by a mile.I tried screaming again but it just came out muffled.

"Don't scream" a familiar voice whispered in my ear, i felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach and the familiar goosebumps run up my arm.

Shadow.

Gradually he took his hand away from my mouth and waist, once his hands left my waist, i whipped round, so we were face to face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" i whisper-yelled.

"Cant i come and see my wife" he smirked

"You could of waited for my at our bed or knocked on the bathroom and told me you were here!"

"Thats boring" he shrugged, i think his officially gone crazy, he gave me a heart attack for his own entertainment!

"why are you here? if Sophie sees you, were dead!"

"Because I'm bored and i missed my wife" Sarcasm clear in his voice.

"What do you want to do? paint each others nails and gossip" i wouldn't mind, to be honest, i would love to see shadow wearing make up, just imagining him with make up was cracking me up.

"Lets sneak out" he smirked

"Are you crazy?! i am not sneaking out!"

"Have you always been a goody two shoes?" he laughed

"No"

He gave me a pointed look.

"Fine, yes i have"

"Come on London, don't you wonder how it feels to be bad and break rules" he leaned in closer for effect.

"No not really and i like to stick with that" i lied, of course i have.

"Come on London, I'm bored"

"so?"

"Would you come, if i told you Jett is awake looking out for Sophie and will call me if she wakes up?" his eyes filled with hope.

"yes"

"Lets go" he pulled my arm

"Wait you actually have Jett looking out?"