V - Are you jealous?

Requested by @Ky_Hyung

Hope you enjoy~~

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

°○°Author's POV°○°

"I am tired. I don't want to go today okay?" Tae said, jumping on the SOFA. You whined again and again but Tae just says no. He just came back from practice.

"Aish, that's why it's never fun being with you. I'm gonna call someone else than you." You said as you dialed a number.Your cold attitude came back as Tae's face was kind of sad/blank.

"Do you want to hang out with me? "

"Of course Kyla! It would be a pleasure."

"Haha meet me at the 'Eat Eat Eat' shop." You hung up , picking your coat as you stuck a tongue out at V saying how much it is fun going with the others.

"Yah yah--." You heard Tae muttering but you just rolled your eyes at him. You heard him stomp, and I swear as the author, that he did.

"Sorry Tae." You muttered before closing the door.

You texted to Jimin:

You: Hey Jimin, Tae is jealous I think?

Jimin:HIM? JEALOUS? NAH.

You:Huh?

Jimin:He never gets jealous. I've never seen him jealous at all. 0-0

You: Maybe 'cuz he hid well -_-.

"BOO!" You jumped and saw Jimin.

"YAH. " You screamed until you both entered the shop. Someone was spying both of you, I swear again.

"So what would you like for Eat Eat Eat!" The waitress said, smiling. So that's how they bring customers in.

"Like usual, please."

"So why are you saying that Tae is jealous?" Jimin asked. Duh.

"Oh because I said I was going out with you and he felt..uh..sad and surprised." He only nodded , frowning his eyebrows.

"Well, he is possessive but he doesn't show it.. I know that 'cause 3 years ago, his girlfriend was always going out with---"

"WHAT? GIRLFRIEND? I thought I was his first one, according to his physical appearance." I cut him off, crossing my arms demonstrating that I was kinda angry and sad.

"He didn't tell you? Poor you...he hid it well." He ruffled my hair like usual. He always do that when I feel pitiful.

"So here is your drinks and foods sir. And you guys really form a cute couple!" The waitress said, giving each of us the food while smiling.

"Uh--" I got cut off by the waitress.

"Your welcome! "

Meanwhile on the other side....

"You guys really form a cute couple!"

'WAH OKAY. MY JEALOUSY HAS REACHED MY LIMIT.' The mystery guy thought. He got up from his seat, went to sit beside Kyla looking the other way.

~

"Wait who are you mister?" You asked.

The guy just whistles then..

"TAE?!" Your eyes widened.

"Hi Kyla." His face was still serious.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I am with MY girlfriend." He said, pulling you closer by wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Taehyung, that, I already know it. " Jimin's face was like this --> -_-"

Taehyung's mouth kept closing and opening. He didn't know what to say so he kept it shut.

"Wait." Jimin said, smirking at you so you did too. You knew what's going on. You guys were smirking like crazy and fools.

"Are you jealous Kim Taehyung?" You and Jimin said in unison still with smirking face.

"EH W-WHAT NO!" His serious face became in an embarassing one.

"Stop denying." You(you and Jimin)said smirking.

"Omo! Jimin's gonna show me his abs!" You fake acted while Jimin was still smirking, slowing lifting his shirt.

"OPPA HE WILL KILL ME IF HE LIFTS IT COMPLETELY!"

Then your vision blacked. Someone was covering your eyes and was hugging you.

V.

"Ownn I knew Tae was going to save me." I hugged him back. Tae's back was facing Jimin so you could clearly see him.

He mouthed an 'You guys are so cute.'

So did You 'Thank You'.

"I don't like my girlfriend be with other guys." He pouted. OWN SUCH A BABY.

"My BOYFRIEND IS SUCH A CUTIE!" I pinched his cheeks so hard that he yelled.

"OW."

"SORRY." You guys ran outside the shop, chasing yourselves like a real couple.

Meanwhile...

"YAH GUYS NO NO NO!" Jimin shouted, he was going to go outside when..

"Hey hey,  you have to pay."

"-_-"

On the other side...

"I love you"

"I love you too Tae."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:

Yeeee I finished this one ^^! Also thanks for the 48K reads :3. I will do an imagine, that is based on my life and of course it is going to be sad > 3 <

So.. THANK YOU FOR READING!!! MWA *VIRTUAL KISSES AND HUG*