Rapmonster - My Lovely Monster

Sorry for the typos, bad spelling and mistakes! I didn't reread so.. too lazyy

Hope you enjoy~

Your name: Lee Sohee

(Ugh. I really need to learn new words to do more beautiful sentences.)

_______

"You are pretty, kinda cold, cute and gorgeous but why do you have bad grades?!" My friend literally shouted at me when she first saw my report card and she scolded me, in the cafeteria, how embarrassing. She scolded me, making me eating a big bowl of lecturing.

"Wellー" She cut me off again. Ugh she can be annoying sometimes, her high pitched voice when she speaks.

"That's it, I'll tell my brother to help you." She started to walk away to find her brother but I managed to grab her arm trying to stop her. I swear if she goes and tell him, this will be the death of me.

"Kim Soeun don't!" I tightened the grip but it did nothing.

"Too late hun."

Great her brother just came at us because of the ruckus we made. I mean, everyone in the canteen was looking at us with such weird looks. Feeling defeated, I looked down and loosened the grip then I let go of her arm while sighing hundred times.

"Lee Sohee needs to be tutored and I want you to teach her." She straightforwardly said to her brother Kim Namjoon. I hid my face from shyness. No, don't think like that, I don't like him. It's just that, the guy who is always 1st place at school and the worst student being together?

Nope. We are pollar opposites.

Namjoon glanced at me for awhile with his confused face on. He unexpectedly nodded, which made me choke on my own saliva. All the attentions were drawn towards me. Kim Namjoon teaching me, Lee Sohee? Please, all he will feel while teaching me will be about impatience.

First of all, I hardly understand Maths equations, I am the worst at Science, English grammar, please I get Fs and lastly, I am in Class F.

In our school, there are classes such as Class A, B, C, D, E and F. The classes we are in are based on the grades we had last year and obviously and of course Kim Namjoon is in Class A. I am freaking sure he'll lose his temper when I will whine about not understanding.

"What the hell, you said yes?" I asked Namjoon who was fixing his round glasses.

He hummed in response and dragged me to the hallways where the restrooms were. Actually I wanted to cling onto Soeun's arms when he dragged me but I couldn't, Soeun was backing away and she was weirdly smirking in my direction. At me? Probably.

As he let go of my wrist, he took a little piece of paper and a pen out of his blazer's pocket and wrote something in it. Couldn't he just talk to me instead of giving me a note?

He took my palm, opened it and disposed the paper before running away like a rocket toqards the school's entrance. What he just did made me confused.

Snapping from my useless thoughts, I opened the note he folded.

"Today after school, at Cafe PC Shop, bring your maths book."

"Yah what did he write?" Soeun appeared out of nowhere beside me and peeked out to read the note. I placed the paper in her hands and leaned my head against the wall while facing her.

She smirked and threw the paper away before crossing her arms and facing me.

"I forgot to tell you hun, my brother likes you. HAHAHAHAHA" she spoke, laughing and ran away from me. Leaving me speechless, my eyes grew wide at the confession that slipped out of Soeun's mouth. Kim Namjoon, the intelligent student likes me, the freaking worst girl who gets fucking bad grades?