V pt.2

"Hey hey hey (y/n)-ah! You collapsed..."He said. That's why I woke up in his arms, right now.

"HAHAHA" I laughed like so sudden. What the heck is wrong with me?

"Eumh you okay?Why are you laughing? "He said with a worrying and smirking face.

"I did it purposely! Don't worry! "I lied. I don't want Tae to worry too much.

"Okay! Let's go to the Namsan Tower!!" He again said, dragging me without my answer. Well you know , no answer means yes..almost all the time.

.

.

.

"LET'S BUY CARDS AND LOCKERS!" He shouted like a child. How cute.

"Okay wait here! I am going to buy the items. You just go where the tree with all the letters are." I said, going where we have to buy the things leaving Tae.

---

"Okay! Let's write! Don't look at my letter huh!" I warned him and then began writing. I finished writing so did Taehyung.

"Ok! Let's hang it."We said together. We hanged it where no one could see it.

"Tae, can I see yours?"

"What? And I can't look at yours? What injustice!" He protested but I had my secret weapon, AEGYO.

" OK FINE! I have to look at yours when?"

"Thank you yeobo! You should read it tomorrow! Promise?" I lifted my pinky, still waiting for his.

"Arasseo.Go read it"He said in embarrassment.

I took the letter and began reading.

'Dear (y/n),

When we first met, I already fell for you. When I realized you felt the same, I suddenly thought that you were already mine. Now, we are married! I want to spend time with you every day, forever... I hope my wish will come true.   -Your husband Tae"

I cried. It was touching... I love him so much. I can't leave him.

" You okay ?"He asked. I nodded.

"No you aren't. Come here" He said, opening his arms indicating me to hug me. I did of course. We hugged each other for a great long time.

"So-" I got dizzy. I almost fell down but luckily Tae was here.

"Alright let's go to the hospital. "He proposed, trying to drag me. I shook my head.

"I want to put the lockers first before going."

He desperately looked at me, having no choice but to carry me in bridal style.

We both wrote on our lockers that we would never forget each other even though something happens and we wrote our names inside the heart that I made.

"Alright, it's finished. Let's go now."

●●●●●●●●

V's POV

I piggybacked her as I call her out.

"Hey yeobo."

"(y/n)-ah?"

She hasn't responded yet.I couldn't see her face nor her condition.

No don't tell me.

"YEOBO WAIT! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!"I screamed, running faster then usual.

As we arrived, I bursted the doors and immediately asked for help.

"Is Dr.Kim here?"I asked a nurse wandering around.

"Yes.He is free? Why?"

"Just tell me where he is right now!I don't have time to explain! "

"Okay! Follow me mister."She said, guiding me while running.

"Here he is."She stopped by the doors. I entered and saw Dr.Kim shocked.

"Just have a room for (y/n)." The nurse nodded and went for help right away.

~

It was already late. 9:30pm. I only heard the sound of the monitor. I couldn't sleep at all, even Dr.Kim a.k.a my dad couldn't. Then we heard muttering sounds coming from (y/n)'s mouth. We gathered near her in a flash.

"(y/n)-ah?"I called out. She opened her eyes like she was waking up from a nightmare.

"Tae? Father-in-law?" She said, raising her eyebrow.She then looked at my father's sad eyes.

"Oh that's right.."She stuttered.

"No! We still can have time to spend right???" I asked trying to smile like I always do.

"Taetae..you don't have to try so hard to make me smile."She said with a desperate look. She was trying to hold her tears but I don't want that.

"But-"

"Tae. Today is my last day. You cannot deny it..it is my destiny. What the futur decided for me." She said directly without any fears.

"(y/n)...I don't want you to go in the heavens..Why do you have a tumor or cancer whatever! We could had a family, more times together but you've got something that is preventing us to have a future like that! WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT HUH?!" I shouted while crying. My tears were falling down like Niagara Falls.

"Tae..you can blame me but I don't want any regrets anymore. I thought that loving you, marrying you won't make me having such regrets..now seeing you crying and wanting a fun futur for us makes me regret. It is such a pain to die with regrets..Maybe loving you was a big mistake, I don't want to see you hurt again."She spoke back. She then cried like I've never seen her crying as much as before. Her eyes tightly closed, her hands covering her beautiful face and her hair all messed up.

(y/n)...

"NO! Don't you ever say that! You always make me smile and laugh and everything! Don't say loving me was a mistake! You are just hurting yourself! (Y/N)-AH!" I said back , crying a little more then a minute ago.

There was still no response. Then we heard the monitor's sound beeping for 10 seconds.

No...no way. NOT ALREADY?!

"Taehyung-ah...I am so sorry.. Friday, January 9...10:16pm.. death of (y/n).."My father said.

"N-No way"

I can't still believe this.

~~~

"Thank you yeobo! You should read it tomorrow . Promise? "

"Arasseo."

The letter of (y/n) is now in my hands. I still was shaking since yesterday. As I opened the letter, my emotions were already at its limit.

'Taetae oppa/yeobo ah!

I am your number 1 in your heart keke! When we first date, I immediately thought of our future and everything else till I had a tumor. A bad one. Now today, January 8, it is my last day before I will leave this world and enter an another one. I hope that you'll find someone whose better than me but please do not forget me alright? Because I won't forget you even if someone forced me or whatever. Find a good future , this is my last wish for you.. I love you Kim Taehyung.
                                                   Sincerely, (y/n).'

'No!I can't find someone better than you and I would never remplace you..I love you"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey hey hey guys! Now that I finished all my requests...
REQUEST open!!
Hope you guys enjoyed :DD! So yeah...I am waiting ^^ annyeong 뿅 뿅~~