J-Hope part 2

Dedicated to the person who requested and the people who wanted the part so soon and the person who commented that I shouldn't have finished it like this.Enjoy guys ^^You gave me the power LMAO ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

------------------------------

I opened my eyes trying to see clearly. I saw a monitor, my phone and my bag.

Luckily a nurse came by and asked me few questions.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes"

"Are you hurt somewhere?"

"No"

"Do you know your name?"

"uh don't know?"I was confused.

"Doctor!She doesn't know her name."The nurse shouted.

Wait.Something look strange.

"Nurse? What is the date today?"I asked.

"Uh..Today we are Thursday,December 23th 2015."She said with a sad look.

What?! Impossible!

I took my phone, looked at the date and she was right.We are in the year 2015.

I got surprised.I thought that we are still in the year 2014..

That is right.That year was sh*tty.

"Nurse.What have I done for 1 year?"I got curious and just asked like that.

"You've been in coma."She said again with a desperate look looking at me.

Tears again.

Then a guy came by rushing the door and screamed a name that was supposed to be my name.

"(Y/N) (Y/N) YOU ARE AWAKE!!!"He shouted coming beside me and tried to take my hand.

"Who are you stranger? "I said smacking his hand away and did a 'wtf' face.

"Don't you remember me? I am your best friend!"He told me with a hoping face but I still don't know who he is.

"Get away."I said coldly turning to the other side and tried to sleep.

~~~

Every day,Hoseok or J-Hope or Hopie or whatever always comes to visit me.I have to admit that he is a good looking man,cheerful and he always tries to make me smile or remember the times that he was with me.

I think I fell in love with him.

"Annyeong (y/n)! How are you feeling?"He said coming with a bag of my favorite food(noodles) and sat down by my side.

"I feel good.Thank you for the food keke"I said getting my chopsticks and waited for the food.

"You look pretty cute when you are hungry"He told me pinching my cheek.He prepared everything until he was done.

"I will eat well, thank you"I said bowing and started to slurp my NOODLES.

.

.

.

"Omo I am full"I dropped my chopsticks and rubbed my belly like a child.

"Hey you got something near your mouth, let me get it."He spoke.His hand was near my mouth, trying to take off dirty crumbs. I don't know why but I kept having butterflies in my stomach.It feels good.

"Omo you are so cute"He pinched my cheek afterward.

--

"Hopie, can I ask you something?"I told him.

"What is it?"He answered back.

"Why do I keep having butterflies in my stomach?"I actually asked that question because I want to know why..

"Haha it means that you are in love."He replied giggling and rubbed my head.

"Ah I am in love? Is that good or bad?"I really don't know about feelings and emotions.

"It depends.Who keeps doing butterflies in your 'stomach'?I mean the person?"J-Hope asked me.

"I don't know but everytime you come in, I kept blushing non stop."I replied looking in his eyes deeply.

...

Did he just kissed me?

"What was that for? "I slightly pushed him.

"I feel the same. I regret dating Sohyun- wait you don't know her."He scratched his neck while becoming red.

Guess I know what love is now.

To be continued...

A/N:Annyeong guys~ it is Christmas and here is my gift xD.I finished it just for you my readers~.So vote or comment? That will be surely appreciated.Thank you guys! I should sleep keke annyeong ^^♡ Merry Christmas :D ♡