OMG 29 APRIL AND READ!

READ READ READ >:D!

Just like that, thank you for the 100K reads and 2K votes~~~! Ily my friends ^_^!!

------

OMG ON APRIL 29, BTS IS GOING TO RELEASE THEIR MINI ALBUM. ME BE LIKE:

I WILL BUY IT. EVEN IF THERE'S NO SIGNATURE OR ANYTHING THAT BTS DID ON THEM, I WILL GET ONE OF THAT!

Coz anyways, the fans that signed in their fansite/ARMY official fanclub already be getting the benefits and so their signed albums. I mean I know there will be no more anyways..I know it, my guts. And plus there's a hundred of people in the fancluband they can't sign every albums. How tired will be our BTS babies LUL but the main thing is that, you get their album, you are happy for life XD.

Coz the thing is that, they made the album. So, I WILL have a part of them LOOOOOOOOOL SO DO YOU, FANS WITH THEIR FUTURE MINI ALBUM.

Gawsh, I cannot wait. 29 April..is a great motivation for me to finish the things earlier than before. ITS IN EFFRING 23-24 DAYS, WTF. I CANT WAIT.

ANYWAYS THATS WHAT I WANTED TO TELL YOU, I will have their album for sure and their summer package HAHAHAHA IF NO ONE BUYS IT COZ LAST TIME I WENT IN DA KPOP SHOP, IT WAS THERE.

But if someone bought it, I'll be sad ;-;-;-;-;-;. If not, then it's a great opportunity for me to buy it :D.

LOOOOOOOL, GIMME HOPES READER! XD

FOREVER BANGTAN ♡

Min Nana

xbts_kpopx

xoxo