V(Taehyung)

Requested by TaehyungBts_ExoSehun
(Cr:to the owner(photo))(You can change the main person's name to your name,ENJOY!)
Plot:He always bully you to hide his feelings then he confess.
It was school and you just woke up from your nightmare.You were so scared that you woke up at the great time!You did your daily routines like always.'Oh great!A good day today'You thought sarcastically.You wore your uniform and went downstairs and saw ,your brother,cooking breakfast.
Your pov/Joanna's POV
"HEYY JOANNA!YOU WANT SOME OF THE BREAKFAST??"He asked shouting and started to dance while preparing.This is my brother,Jungkook,he is always like this.
"YEAH I WANT SOME HURRY BEFORE SCHOOL'S STARTS BABO!AND REMEMBER YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOO OPPA"I shouted and joined his dance party.This is the Jeon's time!!OK,let's stop..
"OPPA HURRY SCHOOL IN 16 MINUTES!!"I shouted as I stopped dancing and fooling around.
.
.
.
As usual,Kookie and me were walking to school.When he saw he gang,he immediately went with them causing me to enter school alone.
>lunch time<
Oh my gosh...oh no...I immediately ran outside and hide behind a tree.I started to cry out loud and shouted:
"WHAT DID I DONE TO YOU KIM TAEHYUNG?!"
>Flashback in the canteen<
I just walked with my plate.I was searching for a place to sit.As usual,I sat alone on a table when Taehyung came with something behind his back.
(You are the bold one)
"What do you want?"
"Don't talk to me like that."
"Yes I can Mr.Bully"
"No.You can't Joanna.Stop or I'll do something to you."
"Yeah!I am not afraid of you anymore!For the two last years,my life still haven't changed.Thanks to you,I am living happily in hell!"
He poured me water and everyone threw eggs at me.
"W-What?S-Stop..please.."
>End of flashback<
"Why do I have to like someone like you..?"I whispered and tried to wipe off the water on my face.
"Uhm..."
I got scared and looked up.Taehyung.
I looked away and tried to walk away but Taehyung was faster than me.
"Look..I-I'm sorry.."
I didn't even respond and I decided to go to the director's office.
"Mr.Jeon,can I go get some new clothes at home?See my clothes and see my face."
Just like that,he nodded.
"But someone needs to accompany you before going home and get changed.Jungkook can't come."
"DAD!Why Oppa can't?"I shouted.
Before my dad could say a word,Taehyung came out of nowhere and said to my dad that he would accompany me.I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Wait,the director is your dad and Jungkook's?"He asked dumbfounded.

"Shut up.Let me breathe for minutes."

.
.
.
We didn't talk,it was complete silence...Pretty awkward.I kept blushing every freaking seconds.

We finally arrived and I opened up the door and went to my room.

Taehyung's POV

Woah,her house is pretty big.Oh yeah,the director is her dad.I looked around and saw papers on the dining table.

OMG,Joanna changed school 7 times!Wait,lemme read the reasons.
1-Bullied
2-Bullied
3-Bullied
4-Bullied
5-Bullied
6-Bullied
7-Bullied

Dayum,all bullied.Oh!Another document.
Lemme read please.Wait.

A signup paper to Seoul school?!Wait,is it because of me??!

"Ya.TaeTae,give me the brush on the table"She said as she went downstairs
Did she just called me TaeTae?OMG WHY AM I BLUSHING?!

"EH TAETAE WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING OTHER PEOPLE STUFFS?!"She shouted and ran to me trying to grab the papers.

(You are the bold :P)
"Give it to me!"
"Why are you changing school?!"
"None of your business!"
"Why are you changing school?"
"You already read the documents,I know it."
"If you are changing,I am going to change school too unless you stay here..."
"Why would you even care?"
"Because I like you."I said.
"Mwo?I know this is a bet,I kn-"

OMG AM I KISSING HER?!

Joanna's POV

OMG IS HE KISSING ME?!After few seconds,I pushed him lightly and asked for the kiss.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"I said it,I like you."He said softly.

"What do you mean?!Bullying me and like me?Excuse me but that's bullsh*t."I said and tried to go outside but he again grabbed my wrist.Is grabbing wrist gonna do some love stories?I want to believe that.

"I'm so sorry...that I bullied you...But please don't leave.."

"Tell me why you bullied me!!"I shouted and started to cry.

"Don't cry...I b-bullied you because I-I like you...I just wanted to hide my feelings so I decided to..bully you."He said and hugged me so tightly.

After I finished crying,he cooked food for me.

"Ah thanks.."I said and started to eat one bite.
It was very awkward.

"Uhm...for the answer..."He broke the silence.

"What answer?"

"If..you like me back..."Taehyung said and looked down.I giggled a bit.

"Well,yeah.I like you since I came to school."

OMG DID I REALLY SAID THAT?! OMG OMG OMG AHDKAJKDSK SOMEONE HELP ME!!

"Uhm...if we like each other we need to go to the next step...be boyfriend and girlfriend?"He told me and smiled.Urgh,his rectangular smile.

"Yes,I'd love to."I told him and smiled.

"Uhm...let's exchange telephone numbers to start"He said and pulled out his phone so do I.

A/N:OMG I JUST WANT TO FINISH THIS CAUSE IT TOOK ME A LOT OF TIMES ;-;-;!!Hope you enjoyed~~!
Hm,vote and comments?I don't want silent readers please ㅠㅠ...well request open :D Hope you enjoyed TaehyungBts_ExoSehun ! :D