Jungkook-A Fairytale?

Requested by @parkchorong15

You were walking happily with all of your things when you suddenly bumped into someone.You fell on the ground with all your things.

"Ow.."You said while rubbing your butt.

"OMO I'm so so sorry!" The guy handed his hand.You took his hand and tried to stand up.He took off his earphones , he got all of your things you bought and asked you if you were okay.You nodded taking everything back to you.

"Um..how about going in a bakery store for my treat?"He asked.

"Well uh you are not really obliged..."You said looking down.

"Nah! I'll treat! Let's go!"He coed and dragged you like a little kid.You actually found that cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you want to eat??"He asked while looking at the breads.

"I really love choco bread.My favorite!!!!!"You coed and pointed the bread.

" Haha! Me too! I like choco bread! I see that you and I have things in common." He took out the breads and paid them.

"Um, maybe we do.Oh and I didn't asked for your name though. ..what is it? "You took his treat and started to take a bite.

"Jeon Jungkook,18 years old, member of BTS.What about you? "He took a bite too.

"(y/n),17 years old(lets say), just an ordinary citizen.Nice to meet you."You said offering a handshake.You handshaked with him smiling and continued eating bread.

"So..what are you doing the next next week? "He asked finishing his last bite.

"Nothing wae?"You said and finished your bread too.You could see a smirk on his face.You were curious of his actions.

"Oh maybe we could hang out together for these two weeks because the next next week after I have a schedule hehe..."He scratched the back of his neck waiting for your response.

"Yea! It would be a pleasure to hang out with you!Oh but aren't you an idol? Fans can spot you and paparazzi can make rumors you know."You told him heading outside.

"Who cares?I don't even.I have my life you know haha"He giggled so did you and he got a phone call.

"Oh sorry! I really got to go! Practice..haha that's an idol's life.."He was about to go but you stopped him.

"Wait! If we planned to see eavh other for two weeks we need each other phone's number. "You said your idea. He nodded and gave his number to you and he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《Two weeks later》

For the past weeks, you felt sick.You had a cold.You kept losing strength everyday.You knew it wasn't normal so you decided to go at the clinic.

"Doctor, I think I am sick.I kept losing strength...I cannot do my things on my own.I believe this is not normal."You told him with details.The doctor's face was really worrying.

"Well, miss (y/n)..we have to do tests to know if you got a disease, an illness or a cancer.These symptoms you told me correspond to these tumors."He suggested.Of course you nodded.

You wanted the best for your life.You wanted to be healthy so Jungkook wouldn't worry about you so much.Plus you have to meet him in a hour.

"Alright, it won't take long. Please follow me miss."He led you to the examining room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You worried too much.You thought about if you got a disease or cancer.The doctor came back with papers with a sad face . You knew the news.

"You've got a cancer.A bad one."The doctor mumbled the words.You knew you weren't going to survive.You kneeled down.Without knowing, you bursted in tears.The destiny doesn't want you to live any longer you thought.You dialed Jungkook to tell him the news.

"J-Jungkook? I've got some bad news.."You tried not to sobber anymore.

"What is it bestie??"

"I..got cancer."You mumblee those words and dropped your phone.All you could hear is Jungkook's screaming.The doctor watched you all along not knowing what to do.

Just then.You collapsed.

A/N:PART 2 COMING LATER~~I need to sleep even though it's Saturday HAHAHAHA! I am just tired haha.Wait for the punch guys!