Suga - At The Mall

I love making plot twists these days XC.

_____

[FLASHBACK]

You helped a customer finding his kid lost in the toys' section before you finish your shift. You were about to go inside the employees room but someone unexpectedly held you back, making you to face him.

"Sorry but can you hold my hand for awhile please?" A young customer pleaded as you were hesitating. By politeness, you accepted his request and he began to walk.

"But why?" You asked as he hushed your mouth from his finger...it smells good, you thought.

"My ex and her boyfriend are here," you were in awe, not knowing what to do so you acted like you were his girlfriend. You just accepted his damn request.

"So you are using me or..?" You whispered in his ear, trying to act like you were lovey dovey in front of his ex girlfriend but in this case, the words you said were making him nervous, not blush.

"No! Don't think it that way. I can treat you a meal if you want!" He nervously said. As soon as he rubbed the back of his neck, you both secretly but obviously cocked your heads in the direction of the ex girlfriend and fortunately she was staring at you almost pissed off.

You whispered in his ears again, telling him that it worked and the response that you've got was his sweet and gummy smile. In his ex girlfriend's sight, it was like you were a cute and happy couple but nah, that wasn't the case. You two were feeling the weird tension and tried to act more sweet.

She was already gone when you two were staring at each other. She couldn't stand the fact that the guy you are with, is currently with an another which is you. You two knew that she stomped away just by hearing the echo sound of her high heels. Her boyfriend frustratingly followed her and shouted her name but she went away. Before the boyfriend went out of your sight, you took a look on him...

Your mouth only shaped an O and you turned away. Your fake boyfriend glanced at you with a questioning look while tilting his head.

"He's my ex. He left me for an another woman. I guess he left me for your ex girlfriend." You plainly said with no emotions. You already had moved on and every time you think of him, you want to punch and spit on him.

The man quietly nodded his head, with his mouth wide open. You shrugged your shoulders and sighed just by thinking that you just saw him. You lost your chance to beat him up because let's say you are the daughter of Kim Namjoon, the God of Destruction.

"So yeah, I finished my shift so I gotta go. Nice meeting you." You spoke, breaking the silence and you took his arms off your shoulders. The man snapped out of his thoughts and gave you a sweet smile. He thanked you and was about to go but you stopped in the middle of the track.

"Hey, you said you will treat me. You know, it was hard for me to do a request like that." You reminded him as he snapped his fingers. You love eating,  how can you forget an invitation like that.

That's how your love story with him began.

____________________________

[PRESENT]

"So that's how Mom and Dad met?" Your 18 years old son asked one more time to be sure. You ruffled his hair, smiling. As you put a hand on his head, he closed his eyes for a moment.

"Mom, what if it happens to me?" He asked with a worrying expression but you playfully smacked his head as you heard him saying that.

"Yah, our story is cute don't say that. And you're only in high school. Focus on your studies first if you don't want to get heartbroken. My ex seriously, you don't know how I want to beat him up..." You began, "...You know, in life, there are unexpected things that will happen to us. I never thought I'd meet your handsome dad ." You trailed.