[READ] Sorry :/ but really important

Again an author's note :/ BUT HEY READ OKAY THIS IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHERS AUTHORS NOTE.

Lmao just like that, my two "best friends" completely ignore me. Guess you're my only ones left, ARMYs and my class too XD.

OK:

So school is almost over (for me in 2 weeks and 4 days). Do you know what it means? EXAMS. EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS.

For French people or Canadian people who lives in Quebec, you may know about "blocage d'horaire"

For those who doesn't know "blocage d'horaire",

The school removes a period/class and replaces it with EXAMS that lasts 2 hours and 30 minutes or more.

(Example: You have:

History

Maths

Diner

BlablablaHHH

But then there's a "blocage d'horaire" of History

It becomes:

History

History

Diner

BlablablaHHHH

____

Tomorrow I have one and the last week of school too (blocage d'horaire)

My schedule is really really really full and I am friggin busyy.

In total, I have 16 hours and 10 minutes of exams or even more than that and still haven't studied.

I have 4 orals that aren't finished and 3 assignments also not finished too.

Next week I have French and Science orals to do AND I DIDN'T FINISH.

___________

Oh and yeah, I choose school over Wattpad because it decides our future :/

I am Asian and dang, there's a 'stereotype' that says that Asian parents are strict about school. Hey, lemme tell you something, IT REALLY IS (for most of Asians and other people that aren't Asian).  My father is very strict  about my grades but he smoothly encourages me to have better one. Whenever I have one mistake or two and that I have 96% (A), he doesn't like it and he keeps saying to work more.

Every time my father gets drunk, he always talks about life lessons and the future that he keeps repeating! He keeps saying the same thing and I MUST MAKE HIM FEEL HAPPY...

After that my mom passed away.... (i shouldn't cry or she won't be happy), he keeps drinking and working every day.

I have a quote or two which really did catch my feelings:

If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane.
I'd walk right up to Heaven,
And bring you gome again.

2nd:

There are few comforting words when we need them the most.
The passing of the ones who first introduced us to this planet and who loved us along its path is never easy.

(AUTHOR IS CRYING .TELL ME TO STOP)

So I made a promise to my family mostly my dad and my mom:

I'll find a great job, have good grades, a good future and a family.

First you need to graduate :)

So Min Nana has to go study all night (I won't sleep and I haven't ate yet). Because Nana didn't study the week before and now she studies the day before the big exam, wow. How nice of me -_- so smart /note the sarcasm/

Oh and I noticed, I sleep 6 hours every day 0-0

See, I won't be healthy but I wanna do better at school (even though I am considered as a Grade A students *the ones who gets their grades up A or A+). I don't like it when I have B. Ew. B and lower is like my biggest enemy.

Don't be like me chingus. /sleep 8-10 hours every day!/

So... wish me luck for my ministry examsm

I won't update for a month.

Till school is oveeeeer I will.

So. I have to. Go.

Study.

GIVE ME JHOPE DURING MY EXAMS, I NEED HOPE.

and wish me luck for tomorrow and my orals too for next week.

Min Nana

xbts_kpopx

xoxo

[AUTHOR WILL NEVER FORGET TO UPDATE AND UPDATE THE REQUESTS.]