Taehyung(V)

You waited for the bus because school already finished and it was your last day!It's vacation~!(a/n:...I hope we have vacations already..)

The sad thing..it started to rain.

"NO!"You shouted and looked at your wet clothes.You sighed and let it go(I'm gonna make it rain make it rain make it rain xD).Plus the cold wind is blowing onto your face softly,you know wind and cold rain:Very bad combination.So you were freezing to death waiting for the bus.

"CHUWEO(추워,cold)!!!"You screamed loudly.You were standing like a statue,you didn't budge.

You were shivering when a coat suddenly was on your shoulders and you didn't feel rain anymore.You looked back and saw a pretty tall handsome guy.He just stood there looking on his phone.

You were about to say a word but the bus came.You quickly went in and sat by the windows.

You had to leave the bus but it was still raining..

"WAE!"You whispered as you left the bus.

Weird.

Again,you didn't feel the rain.You looked back and saw the same guy.You just walked to your house,still with the weird guy.Once you arrived,you thanked the guy and ran under the roof of your house.

"THANK YOU WEIRD GUY!"You said and waved.He smiled and waved back.

"Oh by the way,Taehyung's the name."He said his words and left.

"Taehyung...?"You whispered and entered your house.

"My little dongsaeng's back!"Your best friend shouted and pinched your cheeks.You live with your friend in a house because you guys had no money to buy a apartment together.

"Yo.It's so awkward..Let me tell you something"You told your friend the story as she covered her mouth and started to shout:

"THAT'S SO CUTE!!I'M JEALOUS OF YOU!!"She shouted crazily and shook my shoulders crazily.

"Hey..HEY!I'M DIZZY!"You said while struggling.She finally let you go and you've got oxygen now.

"You got to meet him tomorrow.No comments on that."She said word by word.

"Hm.How are we supposed to meet?Make some logic Miss.not smart."You told her and pat her shoulders and went to night routine and slept.

Morning :D•---•---•---•-

DING DONG

.

.

.

DING DONG

.

.

.

DING DONG

"AISH SO ANNOYING.GO OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE I AM PREPARING FOR WORK"Your friend screamed.Well,you are a light sleeper.You immediately stood up from your bed and went to open the door.

"HUH?!"You said in shock.

"Uhm..Hi.."The guy said shyly.

"T-Taehyung?How did you know my address?"You asked him and let him enter in your house.

"Uhm..Yesterday.."He said nervously as he sat down on the dining chair.

"Ah ok...Did you eat breakfast yet?"You asked him very awkwardly.

"...Not yet.."He mumbled and you just giggled.

"Alright,I will cook breakfast for you.Is Kimchi jjigae alright for you?"You asked before opening the fridge.

BTS IMAGINES!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara