Jungkook - Would you....

Requested by @unnie_noona1004

Enjoy~~~

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

Your POV

"Hey why are you frowning your eyebrows?" My friend, Min,  asked while examining my face.

"I won't go! I just won't." I sighed, messing my hair and walked away.

"No. No. No. You are going." She insisted.

"No. You aren't my mom okay? I said I am not going." I raised my tone, annoyed.

"And? It's our last year! Is it just because you don't have someone to go with?" Min smirked. I looked away and nodded.

"Let's go together since I don't have one too! "

"Min. You have a boyfriend, you pabo." I lightly smacked her head. She gave me a sorry look,

"But maybe someone will confess to you. I know you don't wanna be alone.. this is the only advice I can give." She patted my back and left.

"Yeah maybe." I muttered. When I was going to go out of the school, I heard someone shouting.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" I saw someone coming in my way, breathing endlessly when he was just in front of me.

"Hum? Jungkook?" He's my best friend just saying and he was panting crazily before speaking.

"Hey can I want to ask you something?"

"Go on."

"Would you...go to prom with me?" He kneeled down, tending a rose toward me.

Did my heart skipped a beat?

"Uhm Jungkook---" I was going to answer but he cut me off..

"How was it??"

"U..uh?" I was confused.

"This, is for the girl I want to dance with. So how was it?" My heart suddenly did a big *THUMP* . My heart ached , Jungkook, I'm hurt.

"Eh...that was super great!...Hope this girl will accept your confession." I scratched the back of my neck, looking down my shoes.

"Alright! Uhm..I'll get going then..annyeong (y/n)!" He ran somewhere unknown while I was disappointed. I was sad. The thing that hurts the most is pretending..

□□□□□□□□□□□□

"HEY MY SISTA IS BACK! I want you back back back back back. Back back back back back." He sang out and hugged me when I opened the house's door. [See wut I did there too *smirk face*]

"HOSEOK OPPA! Calm down!" I escaped myself from his hard grip.

"Nah I don't think I can. My little (y/n)'s prom is tomorrow." He cried out (faking) as I sighed, going in my room. I changed myself into pajamas as I laid down on my bed.

"Who is she Jungkook?" I buried my face into my pillow, rolling endlessly left to right. Many questions were on my mind but I managed to shrug it off.

"Why are you confusing me Jeon Jungkook? Am I that easy to you? "

~~~~~~~~~

"Ai, ireonaseyo...WAKE UP! WAKE UUUUP!"

(see what I did there guys)
(I added the formal saying 'seyo' so it would be the same as the video but usually elder doesn't talk formal to dongsaeng xD)

"Okay okay! Leave! I will be preparing myself!"

"Wait. Lemme send ask the instructions to Taehyung, how to use eyeliner."