Optional BTS member

Little note before reading!

(B/N):BTS bias name :D

Your POV

"....Oppa,leave me alone."

"Sorry jagi,I won't do it again..Forgive me please.."

These words kept repeating in my mind.I should have listened to him.The newspapers I just read just crashed my mind.I knew it.He would forget me for an another.But why am I still loving him?Ugh,let's change subject.I went to take a walk where (B/N) and I spent times together.

.

.

Surprise,I saw him and his girlfriend.He exactly did the same thing to me.I don't know why but is she replacing me?Without knowing,I was blocking the passage and decided to walk by.The cold wind blew my hair and my hair was hiding my face. Phew,I think he didn't saw me.I just went behind a tree and spied them 24/7.All their gestures was making me jealous D:

(Your BTS' ultimate bias) POV

"Hahaha alright,let's go jagi,it's already 6pm."I said linking my arm with hers and went outside.I saw someone behind a tree.That girl was covered in newspaper and didn't budged.I just removed the papers and didn't believed my eyes.

"(y/n)..is that you?"I said in disbelief.I saw her swollen eyes and she just mumbled my name.Is she still loving me?

"Alright,oppa come!Let's go."My girlfriend dragged me but I can't stop looking at (y/n).I didn't want to listen to my girlfriend's talking.I saw a guy in (y/n)'s direction.

I stopped and looked back and forth non stop.I hesitated but I was scared that my girlfriend would be mad at me.

"Listen oppa,if you still like (y/n),then go with her!You will find happiness...plus she is in danger!Go!There's no but...I am doing it for you.."She suddenly said grabbing my shoulder.

"B-But what about you?Is it okay?Are you okay?"I asked before going.

"Yes!Don't worry about me I'll be fine..Hurry!(y/n) is in danger I told you..Jalgayo oppa..I wish you happiness."She said and we smiled and then she left.

"Ah!Oppa,officially we broke up!"She shouted those words and winked before she faded.I nodded and waved.

I didn't hesitate anymore and ran where (y/n) was.

.

.

.

She wasn't there anymore.I just saw a guy piggybacking a girl exactly who looks like her.

"HEY!"I shouted as I ran.The guy turned around,don't know what he has to do.He drops (y/n) without no mercy and runs away.(y/n) woke up in pain.

"Are you okay (y/n)??"I said as I carried her in princess style.

"Ow..apa..what happened?Eh,(B/N)?"She asked looking at her bruises and wounds.

"I'll explain to you later.."I told her.

.

.

.

We arrived at my house.I put her on the luxurious sofa and I went to get the first aid kit.

Your POV

Aigoo,the pain won't stop.From my head to toe,it was just too painful.Why isn't (B/N) with his girlfriend?Anyways,I don't want to think about this.I got up and saw blood on his luxurious sofa.DAYUM NO!I stood up but after seconds,I fell hard.

"Ow.APA!"I shouted-whispered while trying to stand up.

"What was that big noise?No!You are hurting yourself!Why aren't you sitting on the sofa?"He said carried me in princess style again and put me on the sofa.

"Thanks...but aren't you with your girlfriend?"I asked in pain while he was cleaning my wounds with alcohol.

"Shh,she isn't my girlfriend anymore.."He told me with a soft voice and put band aid.

"Why?"I said looking at my covered wounds.

"Because I still like you.."He whispered as he put everything back in the kit.

"R-Really?This isn't a joke?"I asked surprised because I do like him.

"I'm serious,I think I have feelings left while you were gone...I won't do it again.."I saw a tear rolling down on his face.

"Don't.I don't want to think about the past again.."I said weakly.

"I love you (y/n)..."He said as he hugged me.

"I love you too (B/N)"I told him in his ear and hugged him tighter.

We finally got back together after what happened lately..I'm still grateful because he still likes me..

A/N:

OKKK Was it weird? .-. Tell me please x)!So yes..I have school in like 25 minutes and I managed to finish this imagine!*dance time*

REQUEST OPEN!!!!!!OPEN OPEN OPEN!

If I don't have requests,choose between them hehe..They only had one imagine in it here .-.-.-.-.-.

Rapmon

J-Hope

Jin

Jimin

Well then...I have to go kekeke ANNYEONG!Wish me luck in school...