Rapmon - If only I could have a time controller

I think this will be a little imagine because I have an idea and yup..want to get to the main point xD. Well enjoy :)

○°○Namjoon's POV○°○

I sincerely regret and regret again. I kept telling myself that it was my fault. If only I knew. If only she could have tell me..but now it's all gone.

I went sitting beside the cold white bed. I was seeing her pale face with many things on her body such as monitors, mask and the uniform who everyone here has to wear.

She was breathing endlessly with her eyes closed. Her body didn't budge at all. She stayed the same. Same clothes, same face. No smile nor laugh at all.

I laid my head on the bed ,closing my eyes until I heard someone entering.

"Hey Namjoon hyung." Jimin greeted me with a low voice. I looked up, smiled at him  but the smile could only last for few seconds.

"Still seeing her?" He smiled so did I but it disappeared afterward.

"What do you think Jimin..of course it's my fault." I buried my face into her arm and let the tears falling down.

"What are you saying Namjoonie? Of course it's not your fault."

"Jimin...don't provoke me please."

"Uhm hyung, I didn't say anything. I-It's HER!!" Jimin ran beside her, smiling.

"Y-You.. You made me worried." I said tightening the grip as she patted my head and smiled. I smiled hugging her with all my love because if she sleeps again, I'll never give the love to her

It was such a long time that I didn't see your smile.

"I'm sorry if I made you worried, but I won't okay? I will always be by your side and I will always love you." She chuckled, looking at Jimin.

"Hey Jimin."

"Hello noona are you okay?"

"Well what do you think? "She smiled again, tried to sit. We helped her and she smiled again.

"Oh don't you know how much I missed your smiles and laughs." I said, taking her hand and caressed it.

"Namjoon-ah, I am sorry"

"Don't. I didn't pay attention to you."

Flashback:

"Namjoon, can we play today?"

"Sorry, work."

--

"Namjoon, can we cuddle?"

"I have a performance..."

--

"Namjoonie, let's go shopping! You like that!"

"Writing a rap."
--

"Namjoon, going to work again?"

"Yup. Annyeong."

"Bye..."
--

"Oppa..let's break up?"

"What are you saying?! Why??"

"You already know. Always work , work, work! You always forget about me."

"Yah don't go! It's night time!"

"And since when you are caring about me?!" She left.

I've never seen her again for the past 2 weeks. I got a call saying that she got an accident...she's in coma.

End of flashback
----

"Ah right...I want to start a new adventure again. With you."

"Okay, let's do that."

"But only in our dreams."She smiled.

...

"HYUUUUNG HYUNG HYUNG NAMJOON HYUNG!" I snapped back from sleeping. I wiped my drool. I saw Jimin in front of me. I remembered what she said. I looked at her and she was still sleeping.

She was sleeping...I was sleeping..

"It was only a dream..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N:

Yup! A Namjoon one because there's not a lots of Namjoons here D: . And a sad one XD.

Did I make a good plot twist? KEKEKE
I made myself cry D':
>~<
Don't forget to vote or comment!
ANNYEONG! LOVE Y'ALL! THANK FOR THE 50K READS AGAIN :D