Little A/N of whatever (Time wth NANA)

READ!

HEYYY CHINGUS,

Today, guess wut.

.

.

.

IT'S JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY :DDD

Happy birthday to you~

So, since GOT7 is also one of my favorite groups (BTS is still #1), I will do a special A/N OF WHATEVER ALSO CALLED AS

Time with NANA and I like MarkSonBam coz, OMG YEA, IDK BUT I LIKE THEM (V and the other BTS members are still #1).

And, just like that,

I like JreMkl channel, Dre is damn funny doe XD. And his reactions, damn, I like it.

Pewdiepie!-

Gawd, I laugh everyday. #BROFIST

Niga Higa -

HAHAHA HE IS VERY FUNNY with his videos XDD. Sean, Greg, Dereleek and Mary Erika forever~~♡

#TEEHEE

FineBros -

thank God, they do things like that /sparkles in the eyes/ I like the Fine Bros a lot for what they are doing because of them, I have favorites reactors (?) XD: Seth, Adam, Ethan James, Tori, Sophia and Tom (The Outlast reactors)

Michelle Phan! -

But why 80% of her videos, there are comments like this,

"Why her face changed?"

"We get it, you are rich."

"I don't like her new videos! I want the makeup videos back!"

"PLASTIC SURGERYYY"

"dom and mish are not dating, just dating for fame."

"Her skin friggin looks like a porcelain doll and she thinks her skin is perfect."

First of all, stfu. It's not like our face is going to be the same forever.

Doesn't mean she is rich, she tryna show the whole world that she is. Damn, grow up :)

If you don't like her new video style, then why the f are you here? No, you must have a bad vision coz her videos edits look awesome and freaking amazing as f. Just gtfo.

okay, that issue isn't verified but she did not get a plastic surgery but she surely lost weight like any person does And whats the issue -_- .

Omg of course they are dating each other because they like each other damn. Dumbass.

Hey, her skin and her face are way better than yours. No one is perfect in life but she is surely way better than you. Check yourself in da mirror please.

Omg, she looks freaking beautiful and pretty even without makeup on. Her makeup tips/videos and her advices are really helpful and damn, I like her videos. all.

IISuperwomanII -

HER VIDEOS ARE SO DAMN ACCURATE AND FUNNY XD. I like her, I like her videos. XD

...

HEY! YOUNGJI did a IG account and guess wut.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ON JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY.

LOLOLOLOL,  it doesn't surprise me but they followed each other XD coz of course they will duh.

Yo dude. I like watching the IDOLS reaction to performances. Like Ailee, whenever she does the high note, the boys/girls are like

DAMMMMMMMMMN GIRL, YOU GO GURL.

XD

....

Rapmon's new rap video ♡ but dunno, I like 'Do You' more but I like the others too.

DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU DO THE F YOY WANT.

..

The one thing that bothers me is that every time in class, we watch a video where they speaks in Asian Language, they look at me.

Ok, I may be Asian, but do you expect me to know 11+ languages of the East languages? Oh hell no. Plus i am the only South/East Asian in my class, wtf. I only know 1 plus French and English. Damn, like in a Japanese video they say:

Minata Yamato desu, I'd like to present you a new invention....blah blah blah. (IN Science class)

/creepy music/ /all my classmates turn towards me/

"Wtf you want?"

"What did they say?"

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TTOTT"

OH HELL NO, YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR IT HUH????? You are going to be in a hospital in a second you guys. You are asking for my fist? ID LIKE TO.

Does anyone here experienced this?

...

The big struggle is that, when EXO's going to release their new MV, my mind:

They gon' win every awards, they are going to win #1 every weeks. Their sales are going to get high.

Damn, sasaeng fans rise.

And I am not mentally ready for this.

I mean I am not a big fan of EXO but dang, not ready.

Uh uh.

...

(28-03-15)

Now, two little cousins are here and gawsh, so much noises >○>. I mean, the eldest son (7 years old) pushes a skateborad in the house and then goes after it and stops it. And his sister (5 years old) is literally screaming coz the skate is going everywhere. My ears, are hurting so bad. I cannot get rest. I woke up at 4:30am and stayed all day like this. I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO RELAX WITH KPOP and we are Saturday TToTT. Tomorrow's Sunday. I hate this man, I hate the person who divided the school's schedule. I mean okay but at least 3 days without school.

...

And the eldest son loves Pokemon so much that now, a Pokémon's show is just in front of me, playing it before my eyes. And he gave me a Pikachu's card XD.

...

I am learning Korean. I am improving well. And I am much better. I know a lot.

I can understand a little bit by what Korean says without subs. :D

...

(8:47pm)

I am craving of Ramen. I have cups of Ramen(4) and I am boiling the water now XD.

..

All day, I had earphones in the ear coz, I said it, too much noises and to look busy too because I don't wanna play with them HAHA.

..

Okay, I think that is all for TODAY.

And REQUESTS ARE GOING TO BE UPDATED SOON! I got a lots of requests and sorry, I will update it one at once but I still haven't finished one at all TTOTT. 0 out of 7. How pathetic of me >\\\>

And add me on Snapchat!

@yoitsmiinnng and please, please , please change it to 'Min Nana' c:

And again,

Happy Birthday Jackson! 생일 축하해요 ^_^