Jimin

Requested by @BangtanArmyBoys

Enjoy ^^

--

Roxanne's POV

"So you will be auditioning for BigHit?"I asked with a sad look.

"Yeah..Tomorrow is the day! I'm happy!"He said and quickly changed the mood.

"I understand. It is your dream."I smiled.

But I want to be with you..

"So will you be cheering for me?"He asked handing over his hand.

"Of course Jimin! I'm your girlfriend!"I held his hand and we hugged like lovers do.

"But that means that we won't have time together anymore.."I sobbed suddenly. I couldn't keep my emotions in me if you understand me.

"No! You will still be my girlfriend n matter what happens between us!"

Gosh this is why I like him.

---

Today Jimin will be auditioning for BigHit. I feel sad for some reasons but I have to be happy for him since this was his dream since middle school.

I received a text from him.

Jimin:Hey Roxanne! I am already in the building and now I'm preparing myself so I will be waiting for you.

Me:Arasseo, I am coming now!

I grabbed my car keys and went out.

.

.

.

As I went in the building,some ladies guided me to a room where Jimin was. I ran to him, hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Roxanne you are here!I knew my jagi would come~"He kissed back and dressed up in a sleeve shirt and jeans like always.

"Jagi, why am I so nervous? "He asked while jogging on place to calm himself down.

"Hahaha Jimin, that is normal obviously. I was so nervous to audition in front of CEO Bang that I failed."I replied replacing his hair as the CEO called Jimin.I went to the spectators' seat.

"YOU CAN DO IT JIMIN!I AM ROOTING FOR YOU!"I shouted before he started.He gave me a smile and started to sing.

"E-Excuse me? Are you his girlfriend?"A girl asked behind me.

"Uh yes I am.Why do you ask?"I said in confusion.

"Because there is a strict restriction of dating here..See there"She sobbed and pointed the person in front of me.

"W-We broke up and he chose his carrer but I understand his choice that was his dream.."She cried. Now I am thinking about Jimin and I. Her story made me teared up.

"Good luck with him miss."The girl said before she left.I nodded and focused back on Jimin..

--

Jimin's POV

"Hey Jagi! Did I do good on stage? "I asked taking off my shirt and wore an another one.

"You did super great!"She said.I opened my arms and she hugged me.

"Hey I saw you crying.What's wrong?"

"Ah nothing! Because you sang and danced so well hehe"

"Oh gomawo"I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Omo Jimin is that Roxanne, your girlfriend? "CEO Bang came in the room.

"Uh ne"I looked at Roxanne but she hid her face and something is wrong.