Suga - I will change.

Hope you enjoy ^_^

Requested by @Akkin_baekyeol23

I don't know if it's going to be short or no so I will apologize :)

__________________

When I realized I couldn't walked back, it wad a dead end. He reached me as he slammed his hands on the wall, by my two sides. He trapped me. I could smell his hot breath, his scent was wrapping my body (wtf?). He leaned over my right ear as he whispered something,

"I --"

"Nikka, FREAKING WAKE UP. W.A.K.E.U.P. Nikka!" My eyes shot wide. My alarm went off, again. I recorded myself for my alarm tone. Weird, I know.

I woke up from my nightmare, he was again in my dreamland. He ruined my dream state. Every time I see his face, I'd stress the hell out of me. It was only 4 months after school started. But something was wrong after half the 4 months...

Anyways, I looked myself in the mirror and saw a little burned bruise on my neck that appeared last week. I got out a pot of concealer and foundation and applied it on my neck and my face. Like usual, I wore my uniform, brushed my hair and I  wasn't ready for today.

Er, I don't eat breakfast. I don't have any time, because of stress, I don't get enough sleep and...that's probably why I wake up late.

I KNOW. FOOD IS EVERYTHING.

I walked onto the streets, and I could only see two little kids, Nara and Joon, running around. Every time they see me, they'd run towards me and hug me, I like kids. I don't like school. If only I just could babysit everyday, I will be perfect for my life.

"Noona!"

"Unnie!"

As they called me,I already reached the bus stop. I spread out my arms and they jumped in my arms. But I saw the bus coming and they were still hugging me. I couldn't get the two off me.

I had no other choices, but to enter the bus with them. They were happy seeing the new world, since they were only kids. We remained quiet since it's impolite to be noisy in public transportation.

"Noona, where are we going?" He asked while whispering.

"My school, and Joon, let me call the director and your mom." I put my finger on his lips so he couldn't talk for awhile.

《Me: Principal. Hum, a mother of two children wanted to me to babysit and..--

Principal: It's okay! You go to school, and during classes, they will stay in the canteen!》

He's too nice. I hung up and dialed the number of their mother.

《Me: Hi eomoni, uh, I accidentally brought your kids in the bus.

Mother: It's fine~ I purposely wanted you to watch my Nara and Joon. Okay bye!》

She's too easy going.

Do I really have to watch the kids when at school when I terribly have a bad reputation with the students?

___________

"Who are they?"

"Probably Nikka's children, how disgusting,"

"She's a slut,"

What pisses me off is that, they are whispering to each other, but loud enough for me to hear it. I didn't mind what they said and looked outside the classroom. I could see the Principal touring Nara and Joon. I smiled and continued writing in my textbook in relief.