Jungkook

Requested by @JeonArcel ^_^ hope you enjoy~~~~~

Arcel's POV

It was so cold outside.Brrrrhh(you know the sound right xD?).I wore three hoodies,my winter coat,my scarf and my hat.My cold hands,cheeks and ears were about to fall down.

Ugh,why the bus take so long to come?!Seriously,I was freezing.The cold wind blew hard that I was about to fall on the ground.I was about to fall when..JUNGKOOK?!

"AH!Arcel!You were about to fall!"He lifted me with his legs because he had two hot chocolate.

"Huh..JUNGKOOK?What are you doing here?!"

"What?I can't take the bus?Haha kidding,I was just wondering if it was you."He laughed.

"A-Aren't y-y-you c-cold j-just i-i-in c-coat?I j-just have three hoodies plus a c-coat a-and I'M FREAKING FREEZING" I shivered and sneezed.

"Aigo,no I'm not!You want my coat?Kekeke,alright,here coffee and my gloves."He handed me his gloves.I immediately took and wore it and coffee,I hesitated.

"Take!It was for you anyway!"He gave it to me.

"T-Thank you Jungkook.It's so warm now!"I smiled and drank my hot chocolate.

"Haha you are so cute when you are shivering"He pinched and kissed my cheek.Uh,why are you kissing?Just to make me blush?!Excuse me but it worked -_-!

"Own!You are blushing huh?Kyaaaa there's no girls like you in this world!"I was blushing again like a red tomato.Fortunately,since I was freezing my cheeks were red so he couldn't see.
I shook my head saying that I wasn't.

"Yah!Arcel close your eyes hehe!"

I sighed.I closed my eyes and opened it after couple of seconds I saw snow.

"S-Snow??Daebak!First snow!It's so beautiful!" I was in disbelief.It was the first snow of the month.I put my hot chocolate on the ground and opened my hands.I smiled and heard Jungkook.

"It's beautiful just like you."He said looking at the dark sky.

"Huh?What are you saying Kookie?"I looked at his sparkling eyes.

"They say when two people see first snow together,they are meant to be."

"W-What are you saying now?" I raised an eyebrow and bend my neck.

"I like you"

"T-This isn't a dream"I asked.

"No it isn't.I like you Arcel."He approached and took my hand.

"Do you feel the same?"

"Y-Yes,since when we were littles!I thought you knew it.."I looked down.

"No I didn't haha!You are good at hiding your feelings!"We both laughed.

"So..you want to be my girlfriend?"He stared at me intensely.

"Yes Jungkook yes I want to be yours." I hugged him.

We kissed passionately.It was our first kiss to be honest!We kissed again while snowflakes were falling down.It was the perfect moment I've ever had in my life.

"I love you Arcel-ah"

"I love you too Jungkookie"

A/N:LOL IT WAS SO SHORT.I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY BEST ;-;-;-;-; I didn't know what to add anymore.Only first snow came first in my thought cause in Canada,it's snowing already.DAHECK?? Anyways,vote or comment?Surely appreciated :)!Hope you enjoyed :D!