Jungkook

Requested by TaehyungBts_ExoSehun .I think now it works the spacing thing lah..let's see.

Joanna's POV

I was shopping with my boyfriend,Jungkook but I call him Kookie not oppa.While shopping,I saw Jin,my brother.

"Oh oppa!"I shouted and ran to him and gave him a bear hug.

"Oh Joanna!I missed you so much!!"Jin hugged me tighter that I wasn't capable to breathe.

"Oppa!After so many years,I mean two,I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU MORE EVEN THAN KOOKIE!"I broke the hug and led him to a cafe shop.

,Jungkook's POV

"Oppa!After so many years,I mean two,ICAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU MORE EVEN THAN KOOKIE!"

Oh my gawd.My limit has reached.And who the hell is he??Her boyfriend?No it's me.Her ex boyfriend?A possible chance.
URGH I HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM.
.
.
.
"So who is Kookie?Like you called someone Kookie earlier."Jin asked her.

"Oppa!Kookie is..."

"I'm her boyfriend you rascal."I said sitting beside her and put my arm on her shoulder.

"Rascal??Wowowowow calm down mister Kookie!"Jin laughed and ruffled my hair.I groaned like a tiger.Joanna kept nudging me telling to stop but shook my head for no.NEVAHHH.
.
.
.

"Alright I have to go!See you around dear sister!"Jin stood up and said those words.

"Wait what??So you were siblings??!"I asked in confusion.

"Eh,so you were jealous the whole time!?"Joanna laughed with Jin.I gave them a death glare but couldn't stop myself from laughing too.

"Ownnn Kookie was jealous the whooooooooooole timeeeeee"Jin said as he left.

"OPPA!YOU ARE SO CUTE WHEN YOU ARE JEALOUS!!"Joanna said back hugging me.

"Did you just called me OPPA???YESSS"I shouted happily posing like a superhero.

"..I-I didn't kn-"I cut her.

"But you are mine.No one's going to steal my beautiful girlfriend."I said hugging her back.

"Saranghae jagi"I said in her ears.

"Nado saranghae"

"Ah AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT JIN WAS YOUR BROTHER??"I asked like a kid.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU SORRY!!HAHAHAH"She said running so did I.

Ah I love her so much :)

A/N:HAAAA THIS IMAGINE'S SHORT I THINK??Two requests to do and I'm done with life xDD!Hope you enjoyed everyone LOOOOL !!Comment or vote?It would be appreciated :DDDDD