Suga - Why..

It's the day..The day you have to leave South Korea.You need to study to America but you were sad to leave Suga,your cute and sweet boyfriend.

You did your luggages and changed your clothes into a comfortable one.

Before you have to leave,you texted him:

You:My Suga!I need to talk to you..Come to the airport.

Suga:Okay my lovely girl!I am coming,wait for meee!

You immediately went to the airport with your luggages.

TIME SKIP

You looked at your phone,it was 10am.You were going in 10 minutes so you called Suga.

You:Oppa!Where are you?

Suga:Look behind you..

You turned around and saw Suga.

He ran to you and opened his arms,you quickly hugged him.

"Hm,what is it you want to tell me?"He broke the hug.

"...Today,I'm leaving to America.."You sobbed a little. But you managed to keep your facial expression back.

"Oh...when will you come back?"He said sadly with a husky voice.

"I-I don't know..Maybe for a long time.."You cried and looked away to avoid his face, his sad face.

"The plane to America has arrived.Please passengers,come before it's too late.I repeat the plane to America has arrived.Passengers,come in."

"A-annyeong oppa...I-I will miss you..."You said and walked away.

Before he could say a word,you were already gone.

"(y/n)!!Wait!I can't live without you!Don't leave me!"He cried out and you heard his words.You cried too.

The plane went away.The two of you were separate.You aren't in the same country as him.It's like breaking a heart.The one takes a side and the other takes the last piece but never finds their way to meet each other.

"Suga..don't forget me...please."The only words came out from your mouth.

>7 years later

You were happy.You became a psychologist(let's say you wanted to become that xD),it means you finished your studies.You were returning to Korea this day.

TIME SKIP AGAIN.

It was refreshing for you to come back home.You unpacked all your things. After finishing, you were so tired so you decided to go to the park.

.

.

.

You sat on a bench and saw a little kid running toward you.

"Noona!Help me!"He said.

He really looked like Suga.

"Oh wae?"You asked the little kid.

"Appa wants to run after me!"He laughed.

A guy came running.

"Guess it's his dad."You thought.

"Hm,may I ask who you are? Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Suga or Min Yoongi."He said smiling.

"(Suga...You have a kid huh..)Ah My name is (y/n)..Don't you remember me?"You said with a tear in your eyes. He seemed to forget about you.

"Ani,are you a person I must have known?I don't think so.."He replied with a confused face.

"JAGIYA!SON!WHERE ARE YOU?"A female screamed.

"Ahh yeobo!Sorry for making you search us!"He said while hugging her.

It hurts you seeing Suga and the girl hugging. 'Did he forget me?'

"Oh,what is your name?"The girl asked you. You were taken a bit from the sudden question. You thought this girl hated you for talking to her kid and her husband(?).

"Oh my name is (y/n)..and you?"You immediately asked back.

"My name is Park Yeonhee!I am his wife! Nice to meet you!"She smiled really big. 'No wonder...this is why Suga loved her..This is how our love story ends'

"Alright,it's good to meet you but we have to go!Bye (y/n)!"He bid you goodbye as he dragged her wife and his excited kid somewhere unknown.

As they left,you felt tears running down your cheeks.It's like someone stabbing you.The pain was still there.

"It's okay..(y/n)..You need to move on..You need to move on...You need to move on..He has a wife already..Move on (y/n) move on!He already forgot you!You can't like him..It will only hurts you..Forget Suga,(y/n),Forget him..You just need to like someone else and live a happy life.JUST MOVE ON!"You said to yourself.Everyone was looking at you desperately.

"You just need to forget and move on..After all I'm a psychologist..Forget him.."You kept repeating those words.

Years passed,you still have the pain.You thought you were going to find Suga and live a happy life together but it looks like it was the opposite.You kept repeating those words but it doesn't work..

"Why..why is it happening to me..why?"You cried out loud.

You grew with pain,you finally found a man who you liked but still remember of Suga,your first love.

"If only I had a time controller..I wouldn't have travelled to America..Why.."You said with tears.

>>>>END

(A/N:Hmm,how is it guys?Sorry if it's sad LOL ITS THE CONCEPT XD.

I'm still waiting for requests T^T...

I hope you enjoyed and I hope someone will comment or request a BTS member~~Hehe BYE!)