Jungkook part 2

After we finished eating,I had to wash the dishes.Yes.This is the first time I am doing chores.Then I felt something around my waist. I didn't know what to do so I kicked the thing.

"OW HOW CAN YOU KICK ME!?"the guy shouted and grinned.

"Oh oyi sorry muscle guy, I am so sorry" I said patting his back, hugging him and I giggled.I continued washing the dishes.

"Can I help you washing?"He asked all of a sudden like he was red tomato after the hug I gave him.

"Uh okay you can.Here the gloves." I tossed myself so he can have space and I gave him the gloves.

"Own you guys look cute together! I totally wish Mina is my daughter-in-law!"Jungkook's mother coed as my mom came in and added more compliments of us two.

"You are right! I wish that Jungkook is my son-in-law! Marry you two!"She said.The last words were a little bit weird.Jungkook and I looked at each other, I blushed and he went red.

"MOM!"We both shouted together.

"Omo omo, they are blushing YAAYAYAYAYA!"They screamed in joy but we were in darkness still blushing.

Should I feel happy or sad?

Nevermind.I washed the last plate and BOOYA!

"Hey um.Want to go out often Mina?"

Wut.What.Mwo.Did he said that?

"OMO JUNGKOOK IS CONFESSING!"His mom shouted.

"MOM I AM NOT CONFESSING! I am just saying that we should go out more often to please our family."

What should I respond.

"YES I WILL!"I shouted not knowing of what I said.Jungkook came and took my hand in front of the family.Our dads finally understood the situation.

"Kyaaaaa our wish will realize soon bestie!"My mom nudged Ms.Jeon and laughed.

"Well then, we will come back for SUPPER! We will go out now."Jungkook said and dragged me outside.

"Where do you want to go?"He asked me.

"Can we go to a street restaurant? "I said batting my eyes so he would say yes.

"Arasseo, we will go."He answered and pulled me closer to him. ALWAYS BLUSHING RIGHT?

---

Our food were already there and we started eating.DDEOKBOKKI IS DA BEST~~~!

"So hm do you like me?"I asked.I didn't know what is wrong with me.

"Ne and you?"He took a bite and waited for my response.

"Yes of course!" I smiled and ate one ddeokbokki.

"So we both like each other..so uh should we do a promise?"

"Oh okay!"I said.He cleared his throat and began the promise thing.

"Lee Mina, we will get married later on and we shall please our family for the best.We will never leave each other and no one will break our relationship do you agree?"His words were wonderful.

"Of course I agree!"I lifted my pinky(?) finger.(or pinkie?anyway the little finger)

He did the same and we interwined our fingers.I smiled like a crazy. I was going to drink water but he kissed me instead.Our first kiss.I closed my eyes for 4 seconds and he broke the kiss. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook still with big eyes.I kissed him back and held his hand.

We went home for supper and our family didn't stop talking about us.Guess we have to live like that.

I love you Jungkook.

A/N:I FINISHED HO YEAH!!!!!!!Guess I can do stories when I am still busy xD.Well hoped you enjoyed everyone ^_^