J-Hope part 1

Requested by @Mint810

Hope you enjoy^^

-----------------------------------------------

(Monitor's sound)
(Heartbeat)

"YAH (Y/N) PLEASE WAKE UP"

J-Hope.I-I am so sorry, I just couldn't handle my feelings.

1 week earlier

"Dress up girl, we are going out to eat okay?"He said through the phone.

"Arasseo, give me 15 minutes.See ya!"I hanged up and went upstairs to prepare myself.

What should I wear? Since it is not like a date, I should dress up comfortably.
--

"Oh Hopie you are here!"I opened the door and hugged him.

"Annyeong dongsaeng!"He hugged back.I wore my shoes, grabbed my coat and lastly my beanie.

"So where are we going?"I asked while putting my seatbelt.

"Somewhere where I will propose to the girl that I like."He smiled at me and looked back on the road.

Who is it Hoseok?

"Oh and I invited your best friend.She must be there already."He added and chuckled.

"What? My best friend? Why?"I asked questions again but I was literally confused.

"You will find out dongsaeng"He messed my hair with his hand and smiled again.I just giggled back in response.

Ugh, why do you have to smile like that.

"We arrived! LET'S GO!!"Hopie parked the car and rushed outside rapidly leaving me alone in the car unbelting the seatbelt.

Finally I was going out of the car and received a text from Hoseok.

"Go to the park! Sorry I left you alone hehe."

I rushed to the park and saw Hoseok on his knees.Someone was with him but who?

I approached and hid behind a tree.

Sohyun ,best friend,  what are you doing there?

I tried to listen what J-Hope was saying.

"Sohyun-ah,since middle school,when (y/n) introduced you, I suddenly loved your eyes, hair and everything."It was like a confession.

I just remembered what he said in the car.

"Somewhere where I will propose to the girl that I like."

"You will find out dongsaeng"

No way.It can't be. Is it Sohyun, my best friend, that you like?

"Hoseok oppa, I-I felt the same way as you do.I love your everything.I feel grateful to (y/n)."Sohyun said and J-Hope held her hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend? "He took out a rose and handed it to her.

"Of course Oppa! I want to be yours!"She said in excitement and took the rose.Hoseokie hugged Sohyun and she was hugging him.

Pain.

I turned my head straight of me and decided not to watch this.I couldn't help so I peeked again for the last time and they were..

...

Kissing.

The moonlight that were lighting them.The darkness that haunted me.